• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

being gassed

alaskanlaughter

Senior Registered
based on the criteria for PL dreams i'd say i had a PL dream in the middle of a regular dream....can that happen?

i was dreaming early in the morning a regular dream where i was up at my parents house with my kids and we were at war with israel and planes flew over to drop some kind of gas and it was weird and confusing and kinda scary and then the dream CHANGED....

all of a sudden i was a skinny girl and i was sitting on something in a gray box...like a room with no windows...i didnt have any clothes on and i was holding my baby on my lap facing me...he didnt have any clothes on either...i knew what was going to happen and this sheer terror filled me, even though i didnt move or scream...i was looking down and holding my baby and the air started to fill with this kinda foggy stuff and i knew we were being gassed to death....i dont even like to think about it now, i still am very sad and i just dreamed this last night...i didnt even tell my husband the awfulness of it

in my dream i pushed my baby's head into the crook of my neck so he(?) wouldn't breathe it and i could feel it start to enter my lungs and burn them and it got harder to breathe and i was so very veryyyy sad for my child....i started to gasp and have a hard time breathing but i still sat very still and i was afraid to pass out because that meant i would lose my grip on my child and he would breathe this too

and then just as sudden i snapped back into my regular dream and i took a deep shuddering breathe in that part and was surprised that i could breathe again and in that regular part i went to look for my older son and told him to never ever go there, even though i wasnt sure what i meant by that

what do you all make of that?
 
What a terrifying dream! It certainly sounds like it could be PL related. Do you have other memories that could relate to this lifetime? Do you recognize the skinny girl from other memories?


:)
 
as Sunniva said certainly a terrifying dream.


and it does sound very pl related - apart from the girl do you maybe recognize the baby in this life ?


Clivia
 
Hi alaskanlaughter,

based on the criteria for PL dreams i'd say i had a PL dream in the middle of a regular dream....can that happen?
It absolutely can. ;)


Sabine Lucas, Ph.D studied under Jung and she spoke about three types of past life dreams. The third is called hybrid:

The hybrid type, which is the most common one can be easily missed. The reason is because it combines realistic and symbolic elements. The criteria for determining if it is past life related is the presence or absence of realistic and personalized elements. This is because past life material is personal, while archetypal material is universal and numinous.
It's quite possible your dream falls into the hybrid category. There is certainly emotion enough behind it to suspect it's past life related.


Clivia brought up a great point in asking if you recognize the baby from that life in your present life? People can trigger our memories - as can similar emotions/situations.


I would keep a journal (if you don't already), so you have the information handy if more emerges in the future ;)


Aili
 
HI Alaskanlaughter,


Your dream is very intriguing on several levels and I have a few questions. Do you get a feeling of where you were? What the circumstances might have been? The beginning of the dream - suggests that the "war" was with Israel. Planes were flying overhead. This indicates the 20th century as well as the 'gassing' scenario.


Do you or can you hear planes where you live? I am curious because sometimes sounds can act as triggers and I am wondering if the beginning of the dream was triggered by a plane actually flying over head which then led to a much deeper experience.


Your need to tell your son not to go there is also intriguing. Have you had any other experiences that tie into this one time wise as well as specifics that seem to correlate??


Thanks for sharing!
 
Alaskanlaughter that is certainly a powerful dream/memory.


These type of memories certainly have deep meaning. Have you thought about its relevance to you now?


Tinkerman
 
i thought it was during the holocaust but that could just be the easiest thing to pop into my head also...ive never had a particular interest or fear of the holocaust but i will never EVER look at photos of it, for some reason...ive never had a dream to suggest this before and it was totally out of the blue...the skinny girl was me, i was looking through her eyes and the baby was my current youngest son jackson and in that dream i thought it was a boy too and it was my son....i think the regular dream part of the war with israel came from reading this conspiracy book my dad sent me LOL that pertains to that and then it just went from there...as soon as the planes gassed my regular dream, it suddenly changed all time and concept and i was somewhere else
 
Hello Alaskanlaughter.


It certainly does sound like a PL dream to me because of the sheer emotion/feeling that you describe it filling you with. Have you ever had an interest in or fascination with any certain wars/wartime eras?


I had the same thought as Deborah about a plane flying overhead possibly triggering the memory, as I have had a similar experience myself. In my experience it was a flock of turkeys outside my bedroom window squaking that sent me into a PL dream of gassing women & children in a gas van. So very similar, just the other side of the scenario. ;)


Sincerely,


Laurasia
 
thanks for sharing this additional knowledge - has your younger son ever mentioned about a pl that could be in connection with this dream ?


Clivia
 
no he hasnt but he's only just turned two...he is exhibiting some signs that i see of PL but not this particular one...he's very advanced in his language skills and, to me, exhibits things that he hasnt been taught in this life...i will post that over on the childrens memories part when i get a chance :) of course, dear hubby thinks im nuts :rolleyes: but hey, its fun to be eccentric LOL
 
the part that triggered the PL portion of the dream was when, in my regular dream, i sat down w jackson and put his head into my neck and then it jumped to the PL portion immediately...i think that action triggered it...i've never held my son like that in this life and just thinking about that brings this awful grief over my whole body, im not sure i could do it in this life, even to see what memories came back :(
 
Thank you for sharing, Alaskanlaughter. :)


It really sounds like an awful dream with the baby and all. :( I thought at first maybe the baby was your oldest son, because of what happened next in your dream, but it's interesting to hear holding your younger son in your regular dream triggered the PL dream.


Do you have any feelings - hunches - about the girl and her baby, or the situation? Such as, from which country you were? (Often we "just know" without experiencing actual memories or hearing a voice telling us things.)


Karoliina
 
i know i was the girl and i think i had longish blond hair and the baby was mine and he(?) had blond hair too...i thought it happened during the holocaust in a concentration camp but then i start to think i'm overthinking things LOL....thats all i know right now, or feel, and i want to go back and think it over some more, meditate or try to see more, but in a way i dont because i dont want to go back there...if that makes sense
 
it does make very much sense Alaskanlaughter -


and i can understand that at the same time you want to know more but you don't want to know more


Best thing imho is not to force it - when you are meant to know more it will be shown to you


Clivia
 
alaskanlaughter said:
i know i was the girl and i think i had longish blond hair and the baby was mine and he(?) had blond hair too...i thought it happened during the holocaust in a concentration camp but then i start to think i'm overthinking things LOL....
I doubt you're over thinking things. How many other times have white people gassed white people in world history? I know you didn't see anyone in your dream, but it is a strong possibility.
 
Being gassed


Alaskanlaughter, I have done a few regression methods in the last year and half following some info that a psychic revealed about me. A short six year life in Germany (1935-1941) that ended in a camp in Poland. My Higher Self (and whoever else over-sees this work) has allowed me to relive seeing my Mother taken away by Gestapo, and even meet with her again in the Bardo (afterlife). This has healed one of my deepest obsessions and problem areas of this life.


I have not been able to relive my death though. It's as if something (Higher Self, Guardians?) don't want me to go there OR believe it's irrelevant. Interestingly, two different psychics who accurately "read" that life (and corraborated each other) were also unable to "see" my exact manner of death. The only thing I know is that it was probably a relief.


My regression and healing work has given me what I need to heal and grow, not everything I want to know for my own curiosity. There is some wise and benevolent intelligence guiding me.
 
Welcome Oldsoul!! Isn't it wonderful how the healing seems so well timed in the grand scheme of things. Did you find that to be the case with your current situation IE. things were synchronously aligned? If you're not meant to know or see your death, and you understand that, it is a good thing. I've found myself blocked from certain things also. I figure when it the right time it'll come.


Tman
 
Synchronicity


Tinkerman,


A lot of bad stuff happened in the last year of my last lifetime, and the powers-that-be guide me to where and what I need. I believe my own Higher Self (Aumakua in Huna language) is probably leading the way. I am an explorer soul by nature, sometimes to the point of recklessness. At other times I just get sidetracked and lost. Regression (and the healing it has brought) has been of dire neccessity, not something to satisfy my insatiable curiosity.


I attempted a Michael Newton between-lives regression with another therapist. I wasn't "allowed" to go there, at least for now. It may have been the therapist, OR my Higher Self and other guides deciding it wasn't time. In that session I did get to review the analysis and thinking processes that decided on this body for this particular incarnation though. I was keenly aware of a sense of responsibility and obligation, and of risk when I chose this temple.


All of these processes have had some thing in common though. I now see my "self" as MUCH more than I ever did before. Much self-forgiveness, even love and admiration for the courage of my spirit to have chosen the lives that it has. This is coupled with deep humility and gratitude too, this is NOT an ego inflating process. :)
 
I feel for you ..It does remind me of a holocaust memory.. Being so thin to begin with as many Jews had been deprived for awhile by being put in ghettoes, before being sent to the concentration camps.


I myself have had memories of lives in the holocaust It sounds like since you are bothered by this it may be an important thing to explore some more.. You mentioned a deep shudder . I find that is common when I am stuck in a past life. Coming back to self feels disjointed and I shudder..


Different postions of the body can bring up definite memories for me.. I often try to use this technique to work out something.. I have been very ill and find that working through the stress held in my body from past life experiences is helping my health improve..


I do not know that I am stressed until I move my body in a certain way... Then I see wow I have been holding alot of tension --- and wonder why I would not complain about it ... but that is how it goes.. our bodies seem to be able to handle alot of stress... thankfully.. and thankfully I know how helpful regression work is.


There can be several layers we have to remember in order to have a release of emotions. I might try and talk to that baby when you are quiet and rested and see if you subconsious comes up with any messages about your feelings..ALso let that baby talk to you in your mind..


best of luck.. Nanci
 
Body work and regression


The Woolger process I did with movement and body positioning finished the regression work I had done earlier with a hypnotherapist. The emotions finally came out, and then the reunion with Mom in the afterlife (Bardo?) that was thre real healing. I don't get some of the cramps in my right side and neck that I used to get now. I sleep better too.


My older sister (age 9) died with me. (We may have gone together). She fed me scraps of food and tried to comfort me when I cried for my Mom. She tried to protect me and keep me alive, even though she also hated me for being her spoiled little brother and envied my Mother's affection for me. I didn't get reunited with her in the Bardo.


I have been married to her for over 40 years now. My wife still gives me food off her plate, she does it automatically and never thinks about it. She didn't even do it with our kids, just me. She has a hard time with children and babies crying, it really tears her up. We both have many rescued animals as pets, and have found homes for many others. People think we're a little nutty for our thing with animals. We travelled coast-to-coast on a transfer one time and took a mother cat and four kittens with us in the car, into motel rooms etc.. I even thought we were nuts too, but have more understanding of this behavior now. We identify with mute, dependent, innocent beings.
 
Welcome to the forum, Oldsoul, and thank you for sharing. It's been interesting to read about your experiences. :)


Karoliina
 
I had another dream last night but it was really hazy and blurry, like I was trying to look at an unfocused lens. My dream started out where I felt like my mind was wandering around searching for something, like I was asleep but my mind was awake. I realized that I was looking for my baby's past lives...the same baby that I spoke of at the top of this thread, who is now my two year old son.


I finally saw something but it was really hazy. Imposed over the scene were words that would come and go. I saw "nazi", "hitler" and "world war II" and it scared me. I realized in my dream that my baby had a life during that time but I became scared when I realized I was looking down at a lot of really gray buildings. I could barely make it out, sort of like looking down through a mist. And when I got scared, I jumped out of the whole dream and woke up.
 
Back
Top