• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Being Native American

Sarellah

Member
Somewhere around where I live now seemed like a happy life from what I recalled in my regression. There was lots of dancing, fishing, and horseback riding - lots of fun, it seemed!
 
Sarellah, We have several members who have Native American memories, my self included. I seem to have had several lives as a member of Southwestern tribes in the period 1100-1400. Do you have any idea about which tribe that you belonged to, or a geographic area? Sometimes it's possible to figure it out. Were you a man, or a woman? It's going to be fun to go with you on your "vision quest" to discover your roots.
 
Oh so THAT'S what a vision quest is...I looked it up on Wikipedia, and it's a meditation for teenagers to find themselves and to figure out who they are. I feel that's exactly what my past life regression was for me, and I am grateful :)


Thank you, I think this will be fun too :)


I think I was a woman who died in childbirth, and I was a Lenape and lived around New Jersey (where I live now), but I can't be sure; that's just what my subconscious told me. I could have been from somewhere different, but I know I lived near a river and did a lot of fishing, but there are rivers everywhere.
 
That's cool that you were a Lenape. One of my husband's real life ancestors was a Lenape woman who lived around 1775. It's kind of mind-blowing that you could have been one of his ancestors! I'm sorry you died in childbirth. That has been all too common for women throughout history. Have you thought about how that experience might be affecting your current life, or why you were able to remember it?
 
Sounds interesting...The year that popped into my head during the regression was 1807; maybe that was when I died. I think I lived up into my 30s. I think I was raped, and died in childbirth, and I remember it because I didn't tell anyone about the rape and I felt alone and misunderstood. I have a tendency to hold onto those feelings now, even when they could be worked out. I also am obsessed with babies, and I frequently want to deliver babies as a nurse or to have lots of kids. I could learn to accept people who try to understand me, and to empathize with those who struggle. Sound good?
 
It sounds like that life did have a rather profound effect on who you are now. My guess would be that is why it was the first one you remembered. Do you have any feeling about whether you knew your attacker? The feeling of longing for children could be related to the happy, up-lifting music you experienced, and the scene with dancing children you described in your other posts.
 
That would be my guess, too. I can't tell if I know my attacker. The thing I'm wondering is if I know this person, do I love them or hate them? Maybe! I did have a good childhood in my last life, and I would want to make that happen for another child :)
 
I take your feelings about kids as a sign you will make a wonderful mother, when the time come. As for knowing your attacker, it's not uncommon for women to enter into love relationships with men who abused them in past lives. It's something to be aware of, although you seem too sensible to do that. However, sometimes our souls are drawn to relationships where the chains of the past need to be broken.
 
Maybe...I fell in love with a couple of people who were very cruel to me, actually three people, but although I was in love with them, we never had serious relationships. I just loved them from the sidelines.


I wish I could be a mom!
 
Back
Top