• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can the others be aware of my past life?

I have read that some money changing hands prevents a drain on the psychic's energy. Thus, the gypsy's "Cross my palm with silver." I was reading the Tarot for someone every day, and while I don't consider myself a psychic, it was very exhausting. Someone suggested that I have the person give me a coin to prevent the energy drain. It actually worked. I think that professional psychics have to walk a fine line. Taking money may, as Mama suggested, weaken their gifts, but there are still bills to be paid, and families to be fed.
 
Mama2HRB said:
I wonder if in a sense we are both right a bit Usetawuz? They are really good at first then start using it to make huge money, get greedy and lose some or all of the ability they had then have to resort to other tactics to keep the people coming?
Just a thought ...
Maybe so, Mama. The ones I know don't make huge money, nor do they appear greedy. And they are certainly in more demand than they want to be, doing nothing to "keep them coming" other than providing what appears to be valid readings. I don't know about any others, though.


BriarRose, there may be something to a "token of consideration". A contract for an exchange of something of value must include "consideration" to be valid...you pay one who provides a view into your energy and enable that provider of the view to recoup some of their energy spent on you. Makes sense from a contract law standpoint.
 
And the psychics that go on tour have huge expenses involved with that. Going to major psychic events these days costs as much as going to a big name concert. If that is your only source of income you have to pay self-employment and social security tax, health insurance, retirement fund, pay your staff or management company, etc. AND they never know when something will happen that will end it. They can fall out of favor, major illness, etc. And many people think the psychic should be able to predict their future. So I think it would be a heavy burden to carry. Chip Coffey has had psychic ability since childhood but had never used it professionally. He worked in the travel business until the bottom fell out on 9-11. After being out of work for months after 9-11 he decided to see if he could earn a little money using his psychic ability. As they say, the rest is history.
 
usetawuz said:
Maybe so, Mama. The ones I know don't make huge money, nor do they appear greedy. And they are certainly in more demand than they want to be, doing nothing to "keep them coming" other than providing what appears to be valid readings.
I do think they are allowed to make nominal sums of money, even perhaps enough to make a living but certainly not to become a major celebrity and charge huge sums of money to share a gift that was given to them.
 
argonne1918 said:
Chip Coffey has had psychic ability since childhood but had never used it professionally. He worked in the travel business until the bottom fell out on 9-11. After being out of work for months after 9-11 he decided to see if he could earn a little money using his psychic ability. As they say, the rest is history.
I really like that Chip Coffey is helping children deal with their abilities. Having raised a child with them I know how scary and unsettling their lives can be.
 
Firebird “meditating to the sound of Tibetan singing bowls could be interesting”, thank you so much for the advice!!!!! It really helped me. It is too early to speak about concrete results, but I could see Tibet again in his sleep after meditating


Starrynight, to be honest, no, I haven’t any sort of yearning for Tibet until now, maybe it is deep in my subconscious and that people just hinted me to remember that life which has an impact on my current.


Astrolabe, have you ever heard that astrologers can ready one’s past life? I'm personally not familiar with these, but a friend of mine told me that one of the assumptions of astrologer about her past life was confirmed in meditation.


Dking, your story is so interesting! Thank you very much for the personal story, which confirms that the other people know about my past life!


“It would be like having someone 'turn' on a television - and images would start flashing in my 'minds' eye of a particular 'soul' (person) in a 'different life time” – it is so exiting!


Are you missing you talent now?


HeatherMarie, thank you for attention to my post and your mind)


Becklyn, I think it is very likely that in a past life you were named Debbie? Have you had PL memories and make any research on this?


Shadows of my past, did that senior citizens call you by the same name?


BriarRose: “I was reading the Tarot for someone every day,” – Me too, I was reading it for my friends and their friends (free of course) until feel the constant lack of energy and health problems.
 
I've been seeing an intuitive healer for months now, she's helped me with a ton of things, my relations with my immediate family and how they relate to me in my previous lives. Don't have to do a thing, like she's telling me my past lives relations.


Tried the past life regressions before, individual and also group. Was skeptical, both times, my first love was in the visions. Then I bring up my first love in the sessions with the intuitive healer.
 
Back
Top