• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can you meet PL family members in your dreams?

RP1

Member
This is a little hard to explain because I always try to figure things out on my own. This time, however, I really need to tell someone and see what others think. So I apologize in advance if I bore you with too much text :D
Let me start by saying that I'm not a psychopath LOL I still have both my parents and both my siblings. I do love them and they are an important part of my life. So basically,you get the jist...I love my family.
Now for the "but". I've felt out of place my whole life. I know for a fact that I wasn't adopted,but somehow I always felt like I was in the wrong family,that I'm not like them,that I don't have that type of connection they have with each other.On a side-note,I also felt I was born in the wrong place.I don't know where my real home-home is but it's not where I am.

Sometime last year I had a dream. I was in my parents' home and this man came in (he seemed to be in a hurry).Big smile,in his 50s I think,and the first thought I had was "Dad!!" I was so happy to see that guy! I ran to him and hugged him,and I felt peace,love and a sense of belonging all at once like I've never experienced in real life before. Very overwhelming.I knew he was my "real father" and I missed him so much! He said he couldn't stay long and he had to leave but promised he'd come back.Then he left and I was really upset.

Maybe my father from a PL? Excess of imagination? I don't know. Like I said, I do love my family,but with this guy it was a different kind of connection which felt more real than anything in real life. It's like I was finally home,with the relief and comfort that come with it. Maybe my brain thought of allowing me to catch a break by putting me with such a character in a dream. But I've had thousands of dreams with even more characters in them and it was never this intense,no matter what the theme was.Imagine that you can't feel any emotion that strongly in real life because if you did your heart would probably explode, if that makes sense.I don't know how to explain it any other way.

Anybody else experienced anything like that before?
If yes, what was it like for you? :confused:
 
Welcome to the forum. Yes, this does sound like he was your father in a past life. We often reincarnate within the same family, but not always. You may have no past life connection to your current family. I don't think I have any past connections to my current immediate family. And PL readings from a trusted psychic many years ago pretty much confirmed that. BUT I do have past life connections with some of my other relatives. Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. And many past life connections with friends, classmates, co-workers, etc. After awhile you get so you can tell when you have a pl connection to someone. How do you feel about other people you know? Not all of the people you knew in past lives were friendly. Are there any people you have an intense dislike for?
 
Thanks for your reply! :D


I did meet people throughout my life that I instantly disliked,they felt the same way,but we went on separate ways almost naturally.But actually I do remember this one time I was about 8 years old and I was on the street waiting for a friend, and a mother with a toddler happened to go by.When the kid saw me, she ran to me,grabbed my hands,started smiling and looked right into my eyes.Her mom rushed to us and took her and they kept on going.I don't know who that was.And my mom told me that one time she and my brother were walking down the street,and also a toddler came running to my brother except this time he/she just grabbed his hand and bit him hard.Might have been payback for something LOL
 
Welcome to the forum, RP1. That is quite funny about your brother. Mine certainly deserved to be bitten. He was stabbed with a butter knife by the child next door when he was five! Thinking about it, it might have been PL related! :laugh:
 
I don't think I've met a PL family member, but I very often dream of a man, youngish I think, who I know I love very much and I know he cares for me. I can never see him properly because he is either in shadow but more often he is bathed in a whitish light. He is compassionate and caring and I never want to leave him in the dream.


We have kissed (like lovers) as well in the dreams but as I say, I can never see him. But I know I love him deeply.
 
Back
Top