• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Car accident in 1960s

Hey, everyone! I’m new here but I have been interested in reeincarnation since one dream happen to me. It was a dream different from the others, it felt real and I’m looking for someone who might feel something similar o feels related to it.

I remember driving a caer, a cannot think about the outside but remembering the inside it was like a 60s car. I was a married man because I saw a ring on my hand, next to me there was my wife and in the back seats, our two daughters.

Everything was fine until we arrived to a road next to some kind or river, lake or maybe the sea. I can’t remember crearly. We started arguing and I got distracted. Then the car fall down from the road to the lake/river or whatever. My wife was unconscious and my daughters were trapped. Then I woke up and could not see anything more.

I would like to know if someone feels close to this story or to me. I think I own an apology.
 
Hi rewritingmemories,
Welcome to the forum. Can you recall what country you were in or what culture? Interesting dream.
 
Hey, everyone! I’m new here but I have been interested in reeincarnation since one dream happen to me. It was a dream different from the others, it felt real and I’m looking for someone who might feel something similar o feels related to it.

I remember driving a caer, a cannot think about the outside but remembering the inside it was like a 60s car. I was a married man because I saw a ring on my hand, next to me there was my wife and in the back seats, our two daughters.

Everything was fine until we arrived to a road next to some kind or river, lake or maybe the sea. I can’t remember crearly. We started arguing and I got distracted. Then the car fall down from the road to the lake/river or whatever. My wife was unconscious and my daughters were trapped. Then I woke up and could not see anything more.

I would like to know if someone feels close to this story or to me. I think I own an apology.
You seem to feel guilty for what was an accident. You mustn't. Your wife also played a part, distracting with an argument while you were driving. If it hadn't been that then, it could have as easily been another time and your girls might have fought and one screamed and distracted you or been stung by a bee, seeing a spider or something, screamed and caused you to lose concentration. Would you blame any one of them? No. So you must not blame yourself. It was an accident, not deliberate and not even careless as in couldn't-care-less. It only takes a split second to lose control of a car, and for a split second you were distracted. Please, don't blame yourself.
 
That definitely looks to me like a true PL memory. Do you remember your name yet, or the name of your wife and daughters? If not, you are in good company. For most of my lives, I even don't remember my own name...

And I definitely can relate to that feeling of owing an apology. There was a thread at MPL, "Open letters", but we could start a slightly different thread here, not just that open, where we address people from past lives whom we either owe an apology (or just feel like we do) or whom we wish to forgive, phrased in such a way that only the soul in question will recognize it.
 
Back
Top