• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Carol - Spontaneous Childhood Memory of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Author
Super Moderator
I personally had a spontaneous memory as a child of being an African. It came up when I was about nine years old while playing in a freshly mown field. For hours I made little villages out of grass, little grass huts, and could actually see the village in my mind's eye.

I have regressed a good number of people who remember being in Africa, some pleasant lives, but, more often, being taken away on ships and having horrible experiences of dying during the Middle Passage. That was a huge event, which left scars for many people.

Carol

This post and discussion is continued in the thread
Black African, anyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top