Graham76man
Member
I came across this actress in this life, but the person has no idea that they were that actress. So without giving away the real name of the person I will relate my findings.
I was curious about the person and at the time was experimenting with automatic writing. So I asked the other side, who operate this system of communication, who she was? I got the reply an film actress and a got a name that I had nether heard of before - Jane Peters. So I guess it must have been her real name. It was before the days of the internet, so book research it had to be. I went to the Central Library in Sheffield and looked for a book on film stars in the reference section. None of the listed in the index the real names of them. So I had to search through one that gave the real names page by page till I found it. It was Carole Lombard's real name! Plus the woman I was researching had the same initials C L!!
However there was little I could do with the information. I wasn't convinced too that she was Carol Lombard. She didn't really look like her from the pictures in the book. It was sometime later that I was convinced it was her. Carol Lombard films are not often shown on UK TV, so when I saw one advertised on Channel Four I watched it. It was Twentieth Century being shown. The way she acted didn't make me think she was anything like that, even anything like a modern woman would act. But then it all changed. John Barrymore's character threatens to leave her. And Carol goes into an emotional scene where she begs him to stay. The hairs on the back of my head stuck up! It was done in the same way C L had spoken to me ages ago, just like the movie. It was like C L had reverted back to the actress role. If I wasn't convinced by that I was a few years later when I saw the other movie with Patterson in it, I was absolutely convinced.
In one of Lombard's movies she adopts a woman as her mother. The mother's fictional name was Patricia Patterson. When I first encountered C L her close friend and colleague was actually called Patricia Patterson. Now I can't say if this real Patricia was the same actress in a past life as that of the film. Or if the name was chosen by the soul to make a strong connection with C L in this life.
C L in this life has not taken up acting in this life to my knowledge, but instead she has developed the charity side of the actress and developed a greater understanding of the role of women.
More relevant today with what modern actress are saying about their work!!
I was curious about the person and at the time was experimenting with automatic writing. So I asked the other side, who operate this system of communication, who she was? I got the reply an film actress and a got a name that I had nether heard of before - Jane Peters. So I guess it must have been her real name. It was before the days of the internet, so book research it had to be. I went to the Central Library in Sheffield and looked for a book on film stars in the reference section. None of the listed in the index the real names of them. So I had to search through one that gave the real names page by page till I found it. It was Carole Lombard's real name! Plus the woman I was researching had the same initials C L!!
However there was little I could do with the information. I wasn't convinced too that she was Carol Lombard. She didn't really look like her from the pictures in the book. It was sometime later that I was convinced it was her. Carol Lombard films are not often shown on UK TV, so when I saw one advertised on Channel Four I watched it. It was Twentieth Century being shown. The way she acted didn't make me think she was anything like that, even anything like a modern woman would act. But then it all changed. John Barrymore's character threatens to leave her. And Carol goes into an emotional scene where she begs him to stay. The hairs on the back of my head stuck up! It was done in the same way C L had spoken to me ages ago, just like the movie. It was like C L had reverted back to the actress role. If I wasn't convinced by that I was a few years later when I saw the other movie with Patterson in it, I was absolutely convinced.
In one of Lombard's movies she adopts a woman as her mother. The mother's fictional name was Patricia Patterson. When I first encountered C L her close friend and colleague was actually called Patricia Patterson. Now I can't say if this real Patricia was the same actress in a past life as that of the film. Or if the name was chosen by the soul to make a strong connection with C L in this life.
C L in this life has not taken up acting in this life to my knowledge, but instead she has developed the charity side of the actress and developed a greater understanding of the role of women.
More relevant today with what modern actress are saying about their work!!