• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Carribean lives involving pirates

Obie

Member
Someone remembered me from a Caribbean life where I was the girlfriend of pirates. I had done some things in that life that I wasnt proud of in search of adventure. I had a pretty bad family life in that life and I found solace on the high seas. I was later thinking of becoming a nun as repenance for my wild ways. Do any of you recall any lives as pirates near the Caribbean?
 
In the 1600's and early 1700's I sailed ships that went from England to the Caribbean and up the North American coast...alot of time was spent in Barbados, which still feels dramatically different for me than any other island. I knew a woman during this current lifetime with whom I shared a very strange, intense and unexplainable attraction, much to the surprise and breathtaking embarrassment of both of us, who shared a portion of that early Caribbean lifetime with me. In both lives there was some form of fireworks upon my departure.


As for pirates, I have not gotten that impression; though pirates were a threat, I seemed to be interested in making my efforts profitable and was concerned about the bottom line. "Adventure" was not my middle name...rather it was James!
 
Not a pirate ...


but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that I was Admiral Sir William Penn, who spent a lot of time around Jamaica and Hispaniola. I don't remember that period of time, but I do remember attending (my own) big to-do funeral in the exact same place where he was buried. I pretty much did the same kind of work, though ... just sanctioned by the state.
 
Obie said:
Someone remembered me from a Caribbean life where I was the girlfriend of pirates. I had done some things in that life that I wasnt proud of in search of adventure. I had a pretty bad family life in that life and I found solace on the high seas. I was later thinking of becoming a nun as repenance for my wild ways. Do any of you recall any lives as pirates near the Caribbean?
I am sure you will find this article interesting to read.


http://www.elizabethan-era.org.uk/famous-women-pirates.htm
 
Back
Top