• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Catseye's memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

catseye

Senior Registered
I too have found a past life as a male in the Civil War. At this point I can't remember the only battle I was In, and I seem to have been on clean up detail at Gettysburg, after the fighting. THAT recollection is very clear.

I did hear my own name in a regression, although I heard it backwards, surname first. Then I realized that in most records things are listed surname first.

I did find out enough information in my regression to place a place of death and a year, and since have found my grave just where it should have been according to the regression.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Reincarnation, yeah, it works for me
 
Visiting my past life grave

Actually I have been to my grave. There was a surreal feel to it, not so much as I thought that I was down there, but more the fact that here was validation of my memories.

There was a paper trail of that life! I could PROVE that I wasn't just making something up. The name was right, the year of death was perfect.

He had been an officer in the Union army in the Civil War, but I have never had any memories of any battles. (I found later, when I requested his military history from the National Archives, that he had only been in ONE battle and was wounded very early in the fighting. Two spent mini balls hit him in the left leg, one in the knee and one on the ankle. (I still have trouble with that leg)

I had been drawn to Gettysburg many times, but I never really visualized the battle itself, only the carnage left behind. Turns out that Will was part of the clean up committee.

I had always felt very comfortable on that particular battlefield. More the open fields....turns out I was a child there, and it had been my home before the war.

I really think the hardest part of looking at the gravestones was the thought that three of my sons died before they were six years old, and I wondered about the woman who had been Will's wife. (I have no memories of her)

It's actually reassuring to find my grave.

catseye
 
Roman Memories

I recall one life where I was a boy, probably fourteen/fifteen, dark hair, short and curly, olive skin, short tunic. I took care of the animals (I HELPED take care of the animals - can't get it out of my system even now). Feeding, carrying water buckets, being taunted by the lion master. I used to curry the horses and I remember a pair of black horses fondly.

I also remember walking along a staircase that curved down the outside of a building, there was a tiny window with some bars in it. I looked in and there were these people inside that I couldn't understand because they talked funny. (I think they may have been Christians). I remember one particular young woman with beautiful eyes who as a fifteen year old, I was immediately smitten with. However I later learned that she was killed with the others during the games.

I don't think that I ever saw the games as I was with the animals all the time.

I was killed by two drunken Roman soldiers who were making a lot of noise around my favorite horses and scaring them. I yelled at the soldiers and one picked up a rock and bashed my head in. Not much excitement there.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Seeking other Romans
 
Born in Gettysburg in 1821

In my life during the American Civil War I was born in Gettysburg in 1821. I didn't fight in the battle of Gettysburg, but I was there for the clean up afterwards.

For some reason, when I was 12, I wanted to go to Gettysburg about 70 miles away from where I lived. My Mom liked car rides, so she took me. I felt like I was home. We drove around the area without a map and I could tell her to take that street to get over there.....

Anyhow, through the years I was constantly taking people back there and showing them around like I was a member of the tour group. I'd find little paths to monuments...etc..

I had been to other battlefields but i had never felt such a connection. About ten years ago I remembered a name, the fact that I had lived and DIED in Gettysburg in 1904. With that info, I was able to find my grave, and the grave of my parents, and my wife and four sons. Three of whom died as babies which may explain why I have had such compassion for people who lose their children.

The funny thing about the grave is that it is in the civilian cemetary where I had never been before, even though I had been an officer in the Civil War and could have easily been buried in the National Cematery.

I was able with the information to get copies of the pension records for my past life.

catseye
 
Abbess in a convent

I do recall a past life in a convent probably around that time period, but I am not sure that it was Ireland or Scotland, and I can't really recall the exact year. (Things did't change a whole lot from year to year then, so a hundred years could go on before there was much noticeable change, especially in the abbey)

I was an abbess, and we seemed to be sort of a nursing order, allthough we tended to be self sufficient and did whatever God chose to put before us.

I don't recall a massive wave, but I know little about the life except that it was quiet, the land was beautiful, the air sweet, and there was a sense of satisfaction in a job well done.

(I did have a rather noticeable tendency to keep my nuns scrubbing the stone floors.... _)
catseye

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Questions on Ireland
 
Daughter of a mine owner in Wales

In the late 1700s I was murdered in my family mansion in Wales because I believe he used some term like I was a 'cold *****'. Actually the story is a bit more involved, and I think in a way he did me a favor by saving me from that miserable life.

I was the daughter of a rich mine owner but my mother hated living in the wilds of Wales and had left us to go to the city. My father was very involved in the business and had very little interest in children. I was raised by a very straightlaced nanny. I had no siblings.

When my father died, the mine company was in a bit more financial difficulties than I anticipated. My only friend came to me because his wife needed a doctor and he needed money.

I was trying to keep the mine going, but I was losing ground at every step, so I told him that i couldn't help him.

Later his wife died, and in a drunken fit of rage, he broke into my empty house one night and stabbed me to death on the staircase.
catseye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top