TheGagagirl1234
Member
It’s been awhile since my last post, and it’s great to be back!
A couple of months ago, my friend and roomie from college told me that she’s TERRIFIED of flying and heights in generel. She also hates the sound of airplanes flying above our house, and she has an irrational fear that the planes would suddenly crash into the garden. She refuses to travel somewhere that requires flying, and none of her family members have the same fear. She doesn’t have the desire to travel anywhere either. I’ve talked to her about my own past lives, but she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. She has never been on a plane trip before due to her fear. I wish I could do something to help her, but it is hard because she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. What do you think, and what can I do about it?
A couple of months ago, my friend and roomie from college told me that she’s TERRIFIED of flying and heights in generel. She also hates the sound of airplanes flying above our house, and she has an irrational fear that the planes would suddenly crash into the garden. She refuses to travel somewhere that requires flying, and none of her family members have the same fear. She doesn’t have the desire to travel anywhere either. I’ve talked to her about my own past lives, but she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. She has never been on a plane trip before due to her fear. I wish I could do something to help her, but it is hard because she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. What do you think, and what can I do about it?