• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Could PL regression heal fears and phobias?

Alona

Member
I am wondering, if the PL regression can heal fears and phobias that have no exact cause. Is there any person on this forum who cured his or her fear by remembering a traumatic death or some critical and emotionally charged moments in PL?
 
I can only speak for myself, but the answer is yes. Before I did my regressions many years ago I was "OCD" (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I would feel compelled to frequently check gauges and dials wherever I was. Things like room thermostats and even the car dashboard dials while I was driving. Before starting a self-regression I asked myself where this came from. I saw myself standing in front of a wall full of gauges and dials. The year was 1887. It was a factory in Europe (Germany?) and my job was to monitor these gauges. The gauges were either steam or electric or a mixture of both. This was an important job. Before automatic safety controls were invented it was very common for high pressure steam boilers to explode like a bomb. Since doing the regression I'm no longer obsessed about this.
 
Firebird, thank you for the link. I think, this woman is very lucky, as her illness disappeared and never to return after just one (!) regression session! It sounds great! The regression therapist, whom I talked with said that the cure of phobias possible during regression, but not everyone is able to get rid of fear, even if they have experienced the emotions of traumatic death.


Agronne1918, thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard much about such cases, but I had never talked with an individual who experienced it personally. I want to go through regression session to get rid of the fear of planes. In my previous regressions, I never thought of something associated to the aircraft, but have dreams about it. I am pleased to see that I have a chance.
 
Alona, I've only very recently cured my phobia of phones ringing. I think it comes from a fear of bad news, carried over from my previous life. I used to have a panic attack whenever the phone rang at home. Heart palpitations, shaking hands, shortness of breath. The last time this happened I consciously said to myself "this has nothing to do with your present life, you shouldn't be reacting this way". It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I realised I hadn't had a panic attack since. Miraculous!
 
Firebird, great link, as always. argonne and Whippoorwill, your stories of over-coming phobias from regression were great. I am afraid of going to the mailbox. It might be like your phone phobia, Whippoorwill. I am also afraid to call people on the phone. I have no idea why - that life hasn't fully emerged yet. It still amazes me how strongly these things carry over. argonne, that you had OCD from the dials makes total sense, and it's amazing that you were able to use that information to "cure" yourself.
 
Alona said:
I want to go through regression session to get rid of the fear of planes. In my previous regressions, I never thought of something associated to the aircraft, but have dreams about it. I am pleased to see that I have a chance.
What exactly is your fear? Not everyone has the same fear of flying. Some fear the take off. Some fear only the landing. Some fear flying over water, etc. I have some .mp3 files where this is discussed in more detail. If you are interested in hearing it send me a PM.
 
Argonne, actually I have two fears connected with planes: a fear of falling down in a plane crash and a fear that a commercial plane will fall directly from the sky on me.


I live not far from the airport and sometimes a have a kind of panic attack, when a plane flying above my house. I often see that plane crashes near me (but NOT on me) in my dreams.


In the reality, I feel myself not comfortable in the planes and always cry after landing, when the airplane is fixed on the ground. I am so thankful to the pilot that he managed to land the plane safely))))


I will be grateful if you share with me some mp3 files, where this is discussed.
 
Can’t remember if I’ve posted this elsewhere, but it seems relevant to your question. All my life I always felt guilty about everything, not just things you should feel guilty about, I mean everything. Just living sometimes made me feel guilty. It was very overpowering sometimes, especially when I was stressed or anxious, I called it ‘extreme guilt’. It was always there in some form for as long as I can remember. Last year, when I started to uncover memories of my life in the Great War, I found in that life I had survived for many years afterwards, but always felt I should have died along with everyone else, which is pretty obvious survivor’s guilt. Throw in the fact that it was obvious another war was brewing (the Second World War), and that everyone in ‘my’ war died for nothing, that I had obviously failed somewhere along the line (as I saw it then) and you have a whole range of things for a survivor to feel guilty about. Anyway, long story short, once I’d figured these things out in my current life (helped by an unplanned trip to a war memorial), my generalised guilt cleared up almost overnight. It took a while for me to figure out what was different, but it really does feel better not to be carrying around all that guilt after so long.


So yes, regression or uncovering your past lives, can help heal fears and phobias.
 
Back
Top