My son Jonah has always seemed to proven that he is special. As an infant it was apparent that he saw things that I did not. Other people with gifts have stopped me and told me they see it. Even this July when I went to a medium she informed me that he was an indigo with an old soul. Often times he will seem to be talking to himself and then when asked he will say casually it's the man or the woman. It wasn't until recently that he started revealing his past to me. Every time it has been very matter of fact like I was sitting and talking to a veteran. First he walked in on me watching a movie about war, which we don't do in front of them and before we could change the channel he said "momma the soldiers are under fire". We quickly changed the channel. He then told me he had been in a war. I let the matter go neither disapproving or validating what he'd said. A little time went by and while playing he asked me to help him put gloves on. I told him they were princess gloves but he told me no they were his doctor gloves and he had to go save the boys on the beach. Some times he tells me he is Jonah the little man others when he doesn't want to discuss the past he's little boy Jonah.