pariah_autist
1st life: gerbil
Hello all... I came across this forum searching about this question... 5 years ago I came across somebody who I felt had an intense emotional connection/attachment to immediately when he made himself known to me... This is a long post and a re-post of the whole story so please read if you have patience and any advice on this....
I was not aware of him fully until he came up to me as I was working, chatted me up, touched my hands, etc.. And acted quite cute/silly and nice around me, even sweet talking me and calling me dear... When I eventually looked up from my autistic shell and saw his face I immediately recognized him, and it was easy to say almost any thing to him, and his presence made me quite happy inside.... But It started with dreams when I first started working at this place and further along synchronicities, realization of a past life dream from years before, and some very intense feelings which activated some kind of intense kundalini healing (that moment would be described, beyond words... The most amazing feeling/moment I ever had in my life **and it changed the way I saw reality... As much more vibrant, fluid, and I felt much more conscious of every thing around me, and even physically and mentally lighter)... And the general feeling I had around this guy was emotionally highly tense and energetic in a positive way, a strongly intoxicating feeling I have yet to find in any guy I've ever met... Sigh.... None of these was actually confirmed verbally by this guy, and I didn't have contact with him besides at work (in fact by the time I quit the job, it seemed like he was avoiding me)... Yet it seemed we had some unspoken bond/chemistry that had to be denied... And it seems the actual connection with this guy may be lost forever...
Half a year ago I came off antidepressants and antipsychotics which buried and confused my memories and feelings for the past 4 years (I've also been on and off them since I was a child and it has screwed up my thought process and emotional regulations)... I also been dealing with some issues related to current/past unresolved/untreated abuse so I started thinking back to this guy's healing love effect on me and it became an addiction again, despite this guy not even being here at all... When I am feeling really depressed or angry I start feeling this guy in my heart and this calm energy washes over me, and the more I feel "him" the more my heart starts to glow and even overflow with good feelings.. To the point where it is an all consuming romantic fantasy playing in my head every night and it gets really out of hand in my mind lol... This all started happening in the past month and it feels like there is some kind of revelation in my brain.... But is it an illusion???
.... Due to my autism/mental condition I've recently gotten into this unhealthy thought loop to where I am obsessing over whether this was some kind of Twin Flame connection and wondering why this connection had to be lost it seems, and yet all these positive feelings related to this guy came back suddenly (the positive intense feelings actually came back as I have been dealing with a situation I felt needed to be dealt with which gave me extreme stress, so I ended up crying over that, a domestic violence issue giving me stress as well, mixed with missing this guy.. Something in my mind 'broke' as I was at the movie theater watching the Solo movie and my heart started overflowing with positive feelings and visions of this guy)... The loss makes me very sad and anguished at times, yet the feelings of the guy have been giving me some peace and good feelings in my heart, somehow, despite uncertain of why I am feeling these good happy feelings, despite losing the guy out of my life due to the circumstances....So I am wondering if this whole thing is/was an illusion? I wrote this recollection of my memories on Wrongplanet but wondering if people here have better insight/comments on this... Full story is linked in another forum thread but that site is down so I've put it in pastebin.. Thanks
https://pastebin.com/UmidiXpZ
I just wanna find somebody who can make sense of this....
Was this guy a past life soul mate? Is this guy a twin flame, if such thing exists? Or is this a karmic situation where a romance or unfair relationship had to be denied (there is a story before this one, which relates to me being emotionally abused/groomed by an older professor [and passing me around to his colleagues humiliating me as well] in college which this story could possibly be like a repeat of...btw, before that scenario, I was not "interested" in older men. I believe the thought pattern was "put into me" by the professors who were highly perverted 'artists').... And yet, why did this guy give me the most profound feeling I ever experienced.... Why I have even tried dating guys and doing sexual things with such guys and the feeling for this guy cannot be re-created by any one..NO ONE...... In fact I'm getting sick of guys who want to force sex or a relationship because I can't possibly imagine loving any body else.... These guys annoy me because they are not like him and they bother me in my gut.. I ended up having sexual relationships with guys who disturbed me and hurt me badly by cheating and abandoning....
Why do I only love this guy who I cannot have... Is it because he was married and in a superior position..... But it seemed to be more than that with this guy.... Am I evil for feeling this way about this guy and obsessing over some body who probably forgot me years later? Why does it seem like I am such a pariah to most people, get messed with by the teachers, and end up with guys wanting to use me sexually or force bad relationships... And then I end up obsessing over a guy like this....And this kind of behavior makes me an outcast and reject...Sigh.... Quite a few people have also called me schizophrenic and crazy because of stuff like this...Sigh.. Am I? Or am I a tormented soul coping with evil people or unfair situations in reality... Sigh
Sorry it's a lot of questions.... Basically... Was this a real past life soul mate and why did I lose him?....Can somebody help me solve this?.... Thanks
I was not aware of him fully until he came up to me as I was working, chatted me up, touched my hands, etc.. And acted quite cute/silly and nice around me, even sweet talking me and calling me dear... When I eventually looked up from my autistic shell and saw his face I immediately recognized him, and it was easy to say almost any thing to him, and his presence made me quite happy inside.... But It started with dreams when I first started working at this place and further along synchronicities, realization of a past life dream from years before, and some very intense feelings which activated some kind of intense kundalini healing (that moment would be described, beyond words... The most amazing feeling/moment I ever had in my life **and it changed the way I saw reality... As much more vibrant, fluid, and I felt much more conscious of every thing around me, and even physically and mentally lighter)... And the general feeling I had around this guy was emotionally highly tense and energetic in a positive way, a strongly intoxicating feeling I have yet to find in any guy I've ever met... Sigh.... None of these was actually confirmed verbally by this guy, and I didn't have contact with him besides at work (in fact by the time I quit the job, it seemed like he was avoiding me)... Yet it seemed we had some unspoken bond/chemistry that had to be denied... And it seems the actual connection with this guy may be lost forever...
Half a year ago I came off antidepressants and antipsychotics which buried and confused my memories and feelings for the past 4 years (I've also been on and off them since I was a child and it has screwed up my thought process and emotional regulations)... I also been dealing with some issues related to current/past unresolved/untreated abuse so I started thinking back to this guy's healing love effect on me and it became an addiction again, despite this guy not even being here at all... When I am feeling really depressed or angry I start feeling this guy in my heart and this calm energy washes over me, and the more I feel "him" the more my heart starts to glow and even overflow with good feelings.. To the point where it is an all consuming romantic fantasy playing in my head every night and it gets really out of hand in my mind lol... This all started happening in the past month and it feels like there is some kind of revelation in my brain.... But is it an illusion???
.... Due to my autism/mental condition I've recently gotten into this unhealthy thought loop to where I am obsessing over whether this was some kind of Twin Flame connection and wondering why this connection had to be lost it seems, and yet all these positive feelings related to this guy came back suddenly (the positive intense feelings actually came back as I have been dealing with a situation I felt needed to be dealt with which gave me extreme stress, so I ended up crying over that, a domestic violence issue giving me stress as well, mixed with missing this guy.. Something in my mind 'broke' as I was at the movie theater watching the Solo movie and my heart started overflowing with positive feelings and visions of this guy)... The loss makes me very sad and anguished at times, yet the feelings of the guy have been giving me some peace and good feelings in my heart, somehow, despite uncertain of why I am feeling these good happy feelings, despite losing the guy out of my life due to the circumstances....So I am wondering if this whole thing is/was an illusion? I wrote this recollection of my memories on Wrongplanet but wondering if people here have better insight/comments on this... Full story is linked in another forum thread but that site is down so I've put it in pastebin.. Thanks
https://pastebin.com/UmidiXpZ
I just wanna find somebody who can make sense of this....
Was this guy a past life soul mate? Is this guy a twin flame, if such thing exists? Or is this a karmic situation where a romance or unfair relationship had to be denied (there is a story before this one, which relates to me being emotionally abused/groomed by an older professor [and passing me around to his colleagues humiliating me as well] in college which this story could possibly be like a repeat of...btw, before that scenario, I was not "interested" in older men. I believe the thought pattern was "put into me" by the professors who were highly perverted 'artists').... And yet, why did this guy give me the most profound feeling I ever experienced.... Why I have even tried dating guys and doing sexual things with such guys and the feeling for this guy cannot be re-created by any one..NO ONE...... In fact I'm getting sick of guys who want to force sex or a relationship because I can't possibly imagine loving any body else.... These guys annoy me because they are not like him and they bother me in my gut.. I ended up having sexual relationships with guys who disturbed me and hurt me badly by cheating and abandoning....
Why do I only love this guy who I cannot have... Is it because he was married and in a superior position..... But it seemed to be more than that with this guy.... Am I evil for feeling this way about this guy and obsessing over some body who probably forgot me years later? Why does it seem like I am such a pariah to most people, get messed with by the teachers, and end up with guys wanting to use me sexually or force bad relationships... And then I end up obsessing over a guy like this....And this kind of behavior makes me an outcast and reject...Sigh.... Quite a few people have also called me schizophrenic and crazy because of stuff like this...Sigh.. Am I? Or am I a tormented soul coping with evil people or unfair situations in reality... Sigh
Sorry it's a lot of questions.... Basically... Was this a real past life soul mate and why did I lose him?....Can somebody help me solve this?.... Thanks
Last edited: