• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dream about someone elses past life

Lady2

Member
Have you ever had one?
The other night I had a fascinating and profound past life dream - except the past life being discussed was not my own, but my brothers. My brother was telling me everything he could remember of this past life, and I was writing it all down. The life he was describing is one we have not 'known of' prior to this.
In the dream, he was describing to me a life as one of the Picts (an early Celtic people). We were speaking of family, and those close to him - what could he remember - he told me his partner/wife was a leader of the Picts, and that her name was 'Prinosh' (pronounced like Pree-nosh or Pree-nash). He also said something to the effect of "she waits for me to return from the battlefield", and/or "she protects my back on the battlefield". (many Celtic woman would fight just as the men.)

After a little research, I don't believe I can learn much about the name, as the early Gaelic forms of Pictish are a dead language...
I also find it interesting how someones elses past life was presented to me, unlike me own I saw no visual memory, was just writing down what he told me.
Needless to say, I told him all I could remember of what had said in the dream. He was very much intrigued!
 
Thanks Lady2 an interesting dream. I think we're all connected in a mystical, spiritual kinda way, so I don't think it unusual that you collaborated in a dream with someone you are close to. I think its good that you are of such kinship that your dreams welcome him and his thoughts.


Interesting about the Celtics. I've got some deep recessed interest in them myself. If my intuition is correct their society was very large and significant way back in antiquity. And I get the feeling that its significance was lost to modern man. We see traces of it here and there but no substance. Very, very much like early Native American people, or the Aztec in the south. And it seems to me that some of us are returning with snippets of memories.... like the wonder, the beauty, the wisdom of those times CAN'T be forgotten.


Thanks for sharing!


Tman
 
I suggest you try looking at early Celtic names ,"it would be appropriate for a Pict to have a Celtic name and that many Pictish men did have Celtic names. (5) Thus it might also be appropriate for a Pictish woman to have a Celtic name." We should also note that no list of female Pict names has survived. So anything we do now would be guessing. Thanks for sharing the dream.


Two links


http://www.peiraeuspubliclibrary.com/names/europa/picts.html


http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/tangwystyl/pictnames/pict1.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting everyone -


Thank you for the links Cryscat! VERY interesting - I always look forward to your thoughts & research, I appreciate it very much.

Tinkerman said:
Thanks Lady2 an interesting dream. I think we're all connected in a mystical, spiritual kinda way, so I don't think it unusual that you collaborated in a dream with someone you are close to. I think its good that you are of such kinship that your dreams welcome him and his thoughts.
Thanks Tinkerman. Yes, we are both very close - my brother and I. I have no doubt we have lived many times together. Even so, this dream was a first for me - because it was so specifically about someone elses past life. I couldn't see any visual memory because it wasn't mine, instead I was watching him try to describe what he was seeing/remembering...A very interesting perspective really!
 
Back
Top