• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dream of draping the Kaaba...anyone have similar memories/information?

BethC

Member
A few years ago, I had a dream that I was standing on top of a raised platform in the Desert/wide open area. I was involved in putting a black drape over this 'platform'. In my dream, there was actually a ramp going up to the top of the platform. There were some others there, but other than draping the black cloth over the platform, there weren't too many other clear details. So, I did try and research what this was about, because in my conscious memory, I didn't know much about Mecca, the Kaaba or the Kiswa(h) (the cloth) used to drape the Kaaba. Whatever I looked up didn't seem to match my dream. I have seen where they drape the Kaaba, annually. However, I haven't seen a ramp on the Kaaba. I also didn't realize they actually covered the Kaaba with the cloth, until I saw it in a movie, more recently. I am more convinced that this was what I was doing, but not sure. Does anyone have info or even similar memories?
 
Back
Top