• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Education and past lives

Oh! These posts and this topic are all extraordinarily fascinating. Haha. University/school, eh?


Considering what scanty memories and knowledge I have of my past lives, I'm lucky enough to get even one answer for this. It wasn't university teaching persay, but it was certainly an academy of sorts, in 16th century Japan.


The underground academy was run by Mochizuki Chiyome, the niece-in-law of the Lord Takeda Shingen, who requested that she , as a trained descendant of the Koga Shinobi Clan, train covert ninja operatives who were females...thus the beginning of the kunoichi. I was one of them- and was trained mainly in disguise and combat. I remember being taught how to do the Misogi, a Shinto cleansing meditation, which I found extraordinarily useful, as I was a kunoichi frequently sent to successfully pull off assassinations.
 
Back
Top