Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ministargazer, Aug 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Reincarnat

Reincarnat Member

I believe in the reincarnation of the soul.
    I am following this thread and it gives me excitement in every detail you are sending here. Wishing you all the best for this year. Please do keep us posted.

2. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Yes Eva, it will be a better world then and one to look forward to. No, I haven't seen "Sissi-The Young Empress" but thank you for the info. Travel may be possible in 2022. A lot of people are hoping for it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Eva1942 likes this.
  3. Ministargazer

As Empress Elisabeth was an amazing equestrian and loved horses all of her life, I am also back in the saddle again. In this lifetime I started riding at age 4 and since discovering Sisi I have spent the past six months rediscovering my passion for it. Strangely enough, not long ago I have been invited to visit a local hunt club this year. Sisi loved the hunt and participated in it throughout her lifetime.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Eva1942 likes this.
  4. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Yes, we hope it will be a better world then.

I watched both parts of the film about Sissi, and I gathered just from the first film that Sissi was a very headstrong and bold girl, but none the less a very good film portrayal.

Eva x

5. Ministargazer

I will want to view this film about Empress Elisabeth. Talk about a headstrong and daredevil personality! That has been the theme for this life also. I carry the scars. Sometimes taking chances becomes almost a suicidal impulse as it was with Sissi, especially after she lost Rudolf and this is a subconscious tendency that follows one from lifetime to lifetime as is the wandering.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Eva1942 likes this.
  6. Ministargazer

Because my family chose the nickname for me at a very young age, they were somehow aware subconsciously possibly?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  7. Ministargazer

Thank you so much and although I have been away from the posts for some time, time does not seem to matter in the scheme of things.

Speedwell likes this.
  8. Julez

Julez New Member

Greetings,
    I came across this thread by chance, and I have to say everything I read made me dumbfounded. I'd love to share the story of my mother, whom we've always believed to be the reincarnation of Sisi.

My mother is Czech who moved to Damascus at the age of 12 when my grandfather started a business of importing sewing machines into Syria. She was visiting the famous omayad mosque one day, and a girl of 4 years old approached her and bowed, saying "You walk like an empress". She used the word empress and not Queen, which was a big surprise to my grandfather that a mere child knew such word.

My grandfather's trade flourished and they settled in Damascus, and years forward mom was studying in university. She met my father, whom was so obsessed with the way she walked that he used to come early and hide from afar to see her walk. He always said she felt very regal and royal.

And mom always asked him never to stab her in the back. He used to think it means betraying her with another woman, but mom insisted she meant it literally. It was so weird to dad that mom would ask him specifically not to stab her with a knife. In their marriage days, she'd often wake up in the middle of the night, and feel sharp pain where (we later found out) sisi suffered the stab wound.

Once, she and father watched a black and white movie about the life of SiSi...that's when father, who never took reincarnation seriously, was sure these similarities mom had with Sisi weren't a coincidence. Especially at her murder scene...

She was also obsessed with dresses tight at the torso with flowing skirts. And even red hair, she was really obsessed with growing her hair and dying it in henna, which was something Sisi loved. The horses too...but more importantly (and the point idk how to talk about) is Rudolf.

My mom was always loved by children...she's lovely, and always played with us, told us stories, and invented scenerios for role playing. She often not only took care of me, but also my 3 cousins who had a working mom.
    My youngest cousin, however, was a very hard child to deal with. As a baby, she used to avoid my mom, and seek attention form everyone else... but when no one was looking, she seeked her love more than she did from everyone else. As she learnt speech, she kept talking abt killing herself...that was a never ending obsession of hers.
    My aunt left the country with her children for many years, and when they came back and reconnected with us, my cousin was already an adult who had so many questions.
    She wanted to know her past life, because she's sure she's being punished for things in the past. She keeps wanting to kill herself, but she has a feeling she already did it and it'll be worst next time. So mom (who's doubting she's Rudolf) asked her what can she speculate about her past life...
    She said, that based on feelings and some dreams she had, she was a man of importance, in a place that spoke German, and that she doesn't believe she lived past early thirties.
    There's more details regarding my cousin, and even things I'm told about mom. The whole thing is making me very confused and shaky, so excuse my not-so-coherent writing.

However, it's really curious that two people would share the same connection to someone. It makes me wonder whether you two are the same soul reincarnated in different bodies....or (and that's a frightening possibility) is whether we can admire or obsess someone in a past life to the extent the two identities overlap?
    I would really love to hear your opinion and feelings about this. I really have no idea why I came to this forum on this day to see this post refreshed from years ago. So I think there should be a meaning here.

Thank you for reading so far

Peace of mind likes this.
  9. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Empress of Austria would not have been an easy job for a Bavarian girl as headstrong and as bold as Sisi. How do you feel towards Hungary? I have read that Sisi was also Queen of Hungary and apparently liked Budapest.

Eva x

10. Ministargazer

Hello Julez,

I hope you are enjoying my posts on Empress Elisabeth over the years and thank you for your comments. You just enlightened me and gave me another clue to solving this mystery when you mentioned henna. I didn't know that Sisi used henna to dye her hair but for the past several years I have been using henna consistently to dye MY hair and I didn't know why I was so hung up about my hair and appearance.

There have been other people on this forum who think they were Empress Elisabeth and I am open minded to other points of view certainly. It seems to me that when we move on from a past life we carry the talents, attitudes and especially habits, however mundane and subconscious they might be. Investigating Sisi has brought me back to own my childhood days of galloping horseback through the woods which must have been repeated from Sisi's own childhood days of riding through the forests. I am now just getting back in the saddle after all these years away from it and really enjoying it once more. It has made me so happy. At the same time I forge ahead with the writing and am now in the process of publishing a children's picture book in 2021 quite aware that Sisi had writing ambitions which I hope I am fulfilling in this lifetime.

I am not sure about your mother's connection to Sisi and your cousin's connection to Rudolf as I have been investigating the connection between Rudolf and my son. My son now, this year, finally has his "kingdom" that he may have lost as Rudolf as he has taken over a position this year which gives him "his empire" figuratively speaking. Let's continue to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Eva1942 likes this.
  11. Ministargazer

Rebellious, yes. Right from the start. In this lifetime I resented my own father's wealth (which came from a business he ran) and stubbornly refused to enjoy "the big house" he built that I grew up in as a child, especially in view of the fact that the neighbourhood surrounding was farmland and the people (farm people). He also built a cabin on a private lake located in the wilderness where we spent summers. In that lake there was a deserted island which I compare to Rose island in Lake Starnberg although a smaller version. We often spoke of building on that island.

At the time it seemed that there were "too many rules" and a coldness in that household that to this day I shy away from. Could this be history repeating itself as Sisi rebelled against becoming Empress of Austria? And so I jumped on horseback and rode through the wilderness over the property to escape from it all. Could this parallel Sisi in Germany growing up on horseback and riding over her father's property near Possi?

There is also a similarity between her childhood home being located near Lake Starnberg and our house also being located by a lake. We both enjoyed nature and swimming in lakes. I grew up in Ontario, Canada. As far as Hungary is concerned, I have adopted the same attitude in this lifetime towards Newfoundland in Canada - a different culture and background than my own as I was born in Ontario. I submerged myself in the "Newfie" culture because it seemed less constrained by rules and regulations and simpler than Ontario. Many of my connections today still are from Newfoundland as Sisi's were from Hungary. The theme is the same - a simpler culture, peasant folk, absence of rules and restrictions in the culture. Yes, I see this tendency. I have yet to visit Hungary. It will be interesting to see what transpires when I do. Photo of what we used to call "the big house" today. It has been altered somewhat and changed hands. I still visit whenever I can.

Attached Files:

Eva1942 likes this.
  12. Ministargazer

Attached Files:

13. Ministargazer

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    Peace of mind likes this.
  14. Ministargazer

Moving forward with Sisi's ambitions as a writer which are also my own - my children's book "The Leprechaun Who Was Not a Mouse" to be published in 2021 and a comedy movie script "Idiot House" entered in two screenwriting contests this year. As we reincarnate from life to life we bring with us our talents and desires from our past lifetimes. What we did before we will want to do again.

Last edited: May 23, 2021