• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Exotic dancer

Jenla

Member
I had this memory tonight. I was a cute young woman, who worked as a dancer. I had the impression that was one of those who only danced not a prostitute. It was a city like Chicago or something like that, i am not sure.
Someone, told me that a man was looking for me i loved him, but then he said "no someone else, there is someone else,looking for you". So i went to his car and then he held me into his arms, I knew who he was i felt really nice, then we had sex.
I was not in love with him, but i liked him and I had this feeling that I knew him, so I woke up, just to find that I was hugging my six years old nephew. Still sleepy i said to my self "Ah it was him, that man was this boy, its the same feeling".
Now it feels really uncomfortable, I love my nephew, but I think i was not in a really "nice terms" with that man. Not to mention that is weird to find out that I had that kind of relationship with him.
 
Jenla, I would try not to let it affect your feelings for your nephew. Please don't misunderstand this, but I wouldn't sleep with the little guy. I know it was innocent, but it might trigger memories that neither of you can handle, especially the child as he grows up. Maybe others won't agree with this, and would have other advice.
 
Jenla,


Our relationships with close friends/family members change with each life. In one life, you may be a mother to someone, and in your next life, that person's uncle.


Did this memory come to you in a dream? Have you ever done any meditation or had a regression? Was this your first memory?
 
Thanks for your replys.


My old sister lives far from my city, she and her two sons are here just for a few days.


It is not my first memory, I have had regressions. I have done meditations.


But its the first time that I recognize a close family member in that kind of role, I sleep with the kid few times, i cannot see him often too.


I am sure about the memory, and the other day, when he was a little sleepy, the kid told me, "we really spoke good dutch (?)". I told him, "well, I do not speak good german, I did not learn that much", and he said, "I do, did pretty well".


I asked how, and he said, "i do not know", the he did not say anything more.


I do not know if we were dreaming the same, but it seems very intense. He was moving a lot in dreams. Her mom does not believe in these things so she is not of any help, she told me one day that when he was like 4 he used to talk a lot about weird stuff like, "when he died and about he did not what to lose his mom soon again", but she never asked him more. I think she did not know how.


When we arent together it seems fine. He has a normal life, so I think it will be ok for now.
 
Back
Top