CoffeeGem
Member
Hi Everyone,
I would like to share my past life experience. After years of being puzzled by the relationship triangle that me, my mom and sister formed, I decided to get some clarity on it. I sensed that things between the three of us went deeper than the mother daughter relationships we currently have. It seems no matter what directions we go in, we are drawn back to each other and remain under the same roof. It felt like there was this strong pull for the three of us to remain together.
During my past life reading I learned that we were mother and daughters in our previous life before this one and we were in the middle of a family quarrel before we all died together. It seems we were English but was in another country like Indonesia or something, due to work my dad did. We did not like it there, dad was cheating on mom and we (the daughters) were angry because she would liberate herself from him. She felt powerless because she made no money and didn't know if she would be able to make a living if she went back to England.
Sister lashed out by being a flirt and doing anything that would cause the family embarassment. (In this life, my sister has a great need for attention and I never knew what that stemmed from.) I was concentrating on getting back to England, I was very unsettled being in this country. (In this life I really got absorbed into the second British invasion (80s, Duran Duran, Wham!, etc. Lol.) and said when I graduated high school I wanted to move to London. It was a strong yearning actually. And sometimes I can slip into an English accent with ease and it feels natural to my tongue.)
This was during war time and we were being displaced. Instead of deporting us back to England we were thrown into the ocean and was ripped apart by sharks. (In this life I have an INTENSE fear of large bodies of water and I cannot look at a shark for more than a few moments without turning away.)
I was told we all came back in the exact roles to resolve this issue. After the reading and sharing some of the information with my mom, the dynamic of the triangle has changed with us. We are not so frustrated with each other. It's as if we can see to the other side and maybe are healing from all of that. Mom in this life as a result did the opposite to the point that she has been fiercely independent all her life to the point where maybe she's pushed love away. But she has been trying not to repeat her last mistake of staying with a man who was a cheater. Mom and sister have always had kind of an adversarial relationship but even that has eased up as well. My repercussions have been that I need a lot of freedom and I do like to feel stifled in relationships. I am independent to the point where I've elected to be alone instead of bonding with other people. Part of me likes the peace it brings. Part of me wants to reach out for love.
So far, it's been a great learning process and the healing still goes on.
I would like to share my past life experience. After years of being puzzled by the relationship triangle that me, my mom and sister formed, I decided to get some clarity on it. I sensed that things between the three of us went deeper than the mother daughter relationships we currently have. It seems no matter what directions we go in, we are drawn back to each other and remain under the same roof. It felt like there was this strong pull for the three of us to remain together.
During my past life reading I learned that we were mother and daughters in our previous life before this one and we were in the middle of a family quarrel before we all died together. It seems we were English but was in another country like Indonesia or something, due to work my dad did. We did not like it there, dad was cheating on mom and we (the daughters) were angry because she would liberate herself from him. She felt powerless because she made no money and didn't know if she would be able to make a living if she went back to England.
Sister lashed out by being a flirt and doing anything that would cause the family embarassment. (In this life, my sister has a great need for attention and I never knew what that stemmed from.) I was concentrating on getting back to England, I was very unsettled being in this country. (In this life I really got absorbed into the second British invasion (80s, Duran Duran, Wham!, etc. Lol.) and said when I graduated high school I wanted to move to London. It was a strong yearning actually. And sometimes I can slip into an English accent with ease and it feels natural to my tongue.)
This was during war time and we were being displaced. Instead of deporting us back to England we were thrown into the ocean and was ripped apart by sharks. (In this life I have an INTENSE fear of large bodies of water and I cannot look at a shark for more than a few moments without turning away.)
I was told we all came back in the exact roles to resolve this issue. After the reading and sharing some of the information with my mom, the dynamic of the triangle has changed with us. We are not so frustrated with each other. It's as if we can see to the other side and maybe are healing from all of that. Mom in this life as a result did the opposite to the point that she has been fiercely independent all her life to the point where maybe she's pushed love away. But she has been trying not to repeat her last mistake of staying with a man who was a cheater. Mom and sister have always had kind of an adversarial relationship but even that has eased up as well. My repercussions have been that I need a lot of freedom and I do like to feel stifled in relationships. I am independent to the point where I've elected to be alone instead of bonding with other people. Part of me likes the peace it brings. Part of me wants to reach out for love.
So far, it's been a great learning process and the healing still goes on.