Last night I tried self hypnosis again this time with more success,
I went in having no expectation, clear minded, and ready to see what I have to offer. All of the videos instructions were very clear at a nice slow pace.
I stepped through the door, I couldn't feel my body at all. Told me to look at my feet, what was I wearing? At first nothing like last time! I looked at my arms to see anything I could. Again nothing. I kept myself from getting disappointed and looked at my feet again. Moccasins. So I thought to myself OK now I have something to go off of. Started looking again. I had leather leggings, I was very strong, a little taller than I am now, with a roll down wooden vest. And feathered head piece. I was a Cherokee chief, I had a wife a son and a daughter. I loved them very much. I felt like I gave my son the most love. I think I made a conscious decision to live this life surrounded by women to learn to love and respect them as much as males. This life has been full of being raised by these strong, willed confident people. Even though I still loved them I knew I could do much better. For some reason I still am finding it difficult to put love and trust in anyone. I know of my unlimited supply just as I knew then but this lifetime I have to learn to beat it.
And here is the best part location. This is how I know I wasn't just making it up in my head. The video asked where was I for some reason I got a mental image of the map of Florida from there it started moving upwards past Georgia, maybe up a state after and resided. I tried to move this mental image more towards the west but no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't let me! After the hole experience did research on the Cherokee colonies. And that is literally where they resided. I also looked at there eating habits and learned that I have a clear understanding of why I love certain foods. Corn, fruits, squash, soups, stews, fishing, and much more. I tried deer just this month and found I love it much more than even steak. I still have a lot of Cherokee blood running through my veins. These traits are very much so pronounced in my behaviors and eating habits. I think I was a full blood in my very last past life! This I am 100 percent.
Anyways this was my experience and I hope to get more details later but I know who I can get answers from more than anyone else. My mother. I'm pretty sure my great great Grampa was full blood too it certainly makes me curious, to ask those questions at least.
I went in having no expectation, clear minded, and ready to see what I have to offer. All of the videos instructions were very clear at a nice slow pace.
I stepped through the door, I couldn't feel my body at all. Told me to look at my feet, what was I wearing? At first nothing like last time! I looked at my arms to see anything I could. Again nothing. I kept myself from getting disappointed and looked at my feet again. Moccasins. So I thought to myself OK now I have something to go off of. Started looking again. I had leather leggings, I was very strong, a little taller than I am now, with a roll down wooden vest. And feathered head piece. I was a Cherokee chief, I had a wife a son and a daughter. I loved them very much. I felt like I gave my son the most love. I think I made a conscious decision to live this life surrounded by women to learn to love and respect them as much as males. This life has been full of being raised by these strong, willed confident people. Even though I still loved them I knew I could do much better. For some reason I still am finding it difficult to put love and trust in anyone. I know of my unlimited supply just as I knew then but this lifetime I have to learn to beat it.
And here is the best part location. This is how I know I wasn't just making it up in my head. The video asked where was I for some reason I got a mental image of the map of Florida from there it started moving upwards past Georgia, maybe up a state after and resided. I tried to move this mental image more towards the west but no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't let me! After the hole experience did research on the Cherokee colonies. And that is literally where they resided. I also looked at there eating habits and learned that I have a clear understanding of why I love certain foods. Corn, fruits, squash, soups, stews, fishing, and much more. I tried deer just this month and found I love it much more than even steak. I still have a lot of Cherokee blood running through my veins. These traits are very much so pronounced in my behaviors and eating habits. I think I was a full blood in my very last past life! This I am 100 percent.
Anyways this was my experience and I hope to get more details later but I know who I can get answers from more than anyone else. My mother. I'm pretty sure my great great Grampa was full blood too it certainly makes me curious, to ask those questions at least.