starrynight
Member
I've had very quick dreams about a life with my neighbour. I think it's my spanish connection. We must have emigrated there. I don't why but idreamt we arrived somewhere by boat & there were nurses around. I think we came from england but haven't been able to find out much about emigration from england to spain.
Places that come tomindare either majorca or malaga. As I said everything been quick snapshots. The last one was off the most beautiful spanish woman. Very dark skinned, jet black hair piled on top of her head in traditional white dress. He'd left me for her. She is his last girlfriendin this life.
Places that come tomindare either majorca or malaga. As I said everything been quick snapshots. The last one was off the most beautiful spanish woman. Very dark skinned, jet black hair piled on top of her head in traditional white dress. He'd left me for her. She is his last girlfriendin this life.