This is my first post in this forum and I thought I should welcome myself by sharing this experience.
Recently someone gave me an audio therapy Cd, containing a recorded 3D Past life regression self hypnosis, I have only tried it once so far and could not complete such long recorded session, I felt that the time was not yet right, as I felt that I cannot see any more images or experience any more out of this particular past life I saw during this session.
Many of the experience I saw during this session never saw before in real life, I managed to know the year, 1849 but I highly doubt the year, and the country, was Ireland, seeing myself as a fifteen years old boy with blond or light brown hair wearing torn clothes waking with my bare feet in a cloudy and windy area, with semi green land, empty land, not having much trees or houses, an area only consisted of huge valleys, I saw myself as a sad and poor kid, yet thinking deeply of some sort of a solution, I could not determine what was the problem I was facing in that vision.
The same session I saw myself a bit older, the rest of the session was extremely blurry, it seemed that I worked in the sea as a kid possibly as a fisherman or sailor as I saw boats and water surrounding my life.
A bit more older, mid thirties, standing in an urban city square with a statue in the middle, a statue of a man holding both his hands up in the air I was just standing there looking at something, and wearing a black suit, a suit of old style but looked fancy, around me people selling vegetables and fruits, and in another image, I was standing in front of a big beautiful house, feeling proud of buying that house, and in another image I was standing in front of that same big house a few years latter feeling sorry and sad for selling that house.
I saw both my wife, or maybe my sister, and mother, my wife was a beautiful elegant lady with red hair, and my mother was old fashioned having a big mole in her face beside her nose, my wife seemed colourful and happy, and my mother seemed gray and sad.
I saw a portrait picture of me, it was in black and white and hanged in the living room, it was a picture of a man with huge moustache and still wearing a black suit, seemed that black suits was a big part of my possible past life.
Here is the amazing part,
I had to Google this life, I started exploring the statues of Ireland, and found the statue that I saw in my head during self hypnosis not exactly the same but about 90% similar, strangely that statue was placed in 1977,and had nothing to do with the 1800’s, and due to its unique design it was easy to recognize, but amazingly it belonged to a person having a historically stored self portrait image similar to the one I saw in my head, 99% similar, a black and white photography of a man in black suit and big moustache, basically the same image I saw in my past life living room, when I researched this person’s life I was shocked to find the similarities, I discovered that the session I did to myself was only half past life regression, the other half was only mediation that turned out to be true, such as the 1977 statue.
That person was James Larkin; he was a Labour Rights Activist, here are some of the similarities I found comparing my visions, and history after researching, Larking in his early life was poor and lived in Burren, southern County Down an area having the same general environment and geographical description of the area I visualized, he did work also as a sailor and docker in early life.
I have never heard before of James Larkin, nor saw the statue before the vision, I have never been to Europe before, only Italy when I was two years old, all this only after I saw the visions and researching to find the possible identity of my past life.
James Larkin did change the history protecting Labour Rights based on what I found researching, as they say past lives do affect our current life to some extent, well I believe that did affect my life, I am an Employment Lawyer, and in depended labour rights activist myself, perhaps past interests does makes a difference.
I still don’t know if James Larkin was really my past life or not as I did not see myself as James Larkin, but figured so by analysing, I don’t have any sort of additional information about this person perhaps I should try regression of this life more often to be more conclusive.
Recently someone gave me an audio therapy Cd, containing a recorded 3D Past life regression self hypnosis, I have only tried it once so far and could not complete such long recorded session, I felt that the time was not yet right, as I felt that I cannot see any more images or experience any more out of this particular past life I saw during this session.
Many of the experience I saw during this session never saw before in real life, I managed to know the year, 1849 but I highly doubt the year, and the country, was Ireland, seeing myself as a fifteen years old boy with blond or light brown hair wearing torn clothes waking with my bare feet in a cloudy and windy area, with semi green land, empty land, not having much trees or houses, an area only consisted of huge valleys, I saw myself as a sad and poor kid, yet thinking deeply of some sort of a solution, I could not determine what was the problem I was facing in that vision.
The same session I saw myself a bit older, the rest of the session was extremely blurry, it seemed that I worked in the sea as a kid possibly as a fisherman or sailor as I saw boats and water surrounding my life.
A bit more older, mid thirties, standing in an urban city square with a statue in the middle, a statue of a man holding both his hands up in the air I was just standing there looking at something, and wearing a black suit, a suit of old style but looked fancy, around me people selling vegetables and fruits, and in another image, I was standing in front of a big beautiful house, feeling proud of buying that house, and in another image I was standing in front of that same big house a few years latter feeling sorry and sad for selling that house.
I saw both my wife, or maybe my sister, and mother, my wife was a beautiful elegant lady with red hair, and my mother was old fashioned having a big mole in her face beside her nose, my wife seemed colourful and happy, and my mother seemed gray and sad.
I saw a portrait picture of me, it was in black and white and hanged in the living room, it was a picture of a man with huge moustache and still wearing a black suit, seemed that black suits was a big part of my possible past life.
Here is the amazing part,
I had to Google this life, I started exploring the statues of Ireland, and found the statue that I saw in my head during self hypnosis not exactly the same but about 90% similar, strangely that statue was placed in 1977,and had nothing to do with the 1800’s, and due to its unique design it was easy to recognize, but amazingly it belonged to a person having a historically stored self portrait image similar to the one I saw in my head, 99% similar, a black and white photography of a man in black suit and big moustache, basically the same image I saw in my past life living room, when I researched this person’s life I was shocked to find the similarities, I discovered that the session I did to myself was only half past life regression, the other half was only mediation that turned out to be true, such as the 1977 statue.
That person was James Larkin; he was a Labour Rights Activist, here are some of the similarities I found comparing my visions, and history after researching, Larking in his early life was poor and lived in Burren, southern County Down an area having the same general environment and geographical description of the area I visualized, he did work also as a sailor and docker in early life.
I have never heard before of James Larkin, nor saw the statue before the vision, I have never been to Europe before, only Italy when I was two years old, all this only after I saw the visions and researching to find the possible identity of my past life.
James Larkin did change the history protecting Labour Rights based on what I found researching, as they say past lives do affect our current life to some extent, well I believe that did affect my life, I am an Employment Lawyer, and in depended labour rights activist myself, perhaps past interests does makes a difference.
I still don’t know if James Larkin was really my past life or not as I did not see myself as James Larkin, but figured so by analysing, I don’t have any sort of additional information about this person perhaps I should try regression of this life more often to be more conclusive.