• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Here it is: A Chronology of my Memories

Erica

Hi all!
I thought it was about time I put all this together. From the various dreams and regressions I have had it seems that I can now discern a particular pattern which suggests a certain life in a certain time and place. So, here we go...

House from Childhood:
3371A0E9-FE6A-4571-ABC1-D279A6EE1510.jpeg

Closest match, near Hennickendorf, Brandenburg-Spree
5041F2E0-FB2A-4A02-8259-2E4565A075EB.jpeg

During a YouTube video self-regression, I was standing in my place of employment -possibly a bakery.
I spoke with my boss, who was somewhat stocky and had brown hair and a big mustache (see sketch below). He expressed some impatience with me for not being focused on my work, but he seemed to be quite understanding and I got the impression that he was used to it. Apparently I often had trouble focusing. He asked me what was the matter. The entire dialogue was not very clear, but I told him that I just needed to go home. He let me take some time off that day and I went home to see my family.
0D67395F-825E-4F17-B9D8-A0228206E15C.jpeg

I was greeted by my wife just inside the door, and as we embraced I felt a very real sense of warm, loving emotion and relief that almost brought me to tears. I had two young children. One son and a daughter. I asked how the daughter was, because she had been sick. And the sense I got during the regression was that she was better for now, but whatever illness she had was still not going away.

Later on I was on a street with a group of people that seemed to be gathered at some sort of rally, and I talked with a man there about the current political situation. The conversation was somewhat tense and he criticized me for my indecisive attitude. I can‘t remember for sure, but I think I retorted back with some authoritative remark.

At various times I’ve had dreams of a certain street that curves to the left and goes slightly uphill, lined with buildings about two or three stories each. I’ve dreamed about this place multiple times and while the weather, time of day and season were different each time, the street always had the same shops, clothing store, music warehouse and inn. And somehow I knew there was a river right nearby.
I could never find a real place which matched it until today, this is pretty much exactly what it looked like, and as near as I can tell the layout is identical. This is Mühlenstrasse in Fürstenwalde, Brandenburg, right along the Spree river in Germany:
42D5FF55-A605-42B2-8CC2-01C4D68AF555.jpegF7C024F6-CD3B-4733-8F62-A20A38B4DAB4.jpeg

Had various nightmares throughout my life of stressful situations involving skeletons and skulls, sometimes with me punching or kicking something/someone resembling a skeleton, or otherwise seeing violence involving such entities. In one very short and disturbing dream several years ago I was in a forest in late fall or winter and a very dirty skull fell out of something and I was forced to look at it. I wanted to look away and get out of that nightmare but I felt like I was stuck. For my whole life to this day I have been afraid of the sight of a human skull -it often feels like it is threatening me with its stare.

In another dream not too long ago I was in the middle of a battle, in close fighting with guns and bayonets. The dream was a little muddled with some influences of ordinary, everyday things from my current life, but what was very vivid and unique about it was the sensation of being shot in the left shoulder. I felt of the place where a slug had bored straight through the head of the humerus and into the socket. There was wet, warm, sticky blood on my fingers and I could smell it very plainly. It didn’t hurt much right then, but I could still tell I had been shot, and I was more annoyed than anything because I knew they would be recalling me from the front lines. Later on I was in a small room with stone walls wearing an ill fitting cast. I woke up still feeling like my left shoulder was wounded. And for as long as I can remember I have had some problems with my left shoulder; it gets sore and the movement in the socket is not as smooth and sometimes it acts like it wants to dislocate.

In another PL regression I was in a concentration camp like setting and then found myself standing beneath massive granite walls, then found out later from research about Flossenbürg concentration camp with its granite quarries and tunnels.

Then of course there was the strange and vivid dreams I suddenly had the morning of December 20. Hopefully you can read my writing on the sketch:4238997F-45A7-4405-84B1-9204F59B3399.jpeg

And I could probably include other things here, but I think this sums it up and helps to piece together some kind of story. I might have to include more in another post on this thread.

Attachments

• 72147FDA-3698-4A64-81BE-7F96A96939FB.jpeg
    72147FDA-3698-4A64-81BE-7F96A96939FB.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 6
Flossenbürg castle:E435019A-7F5B-453F-AFA2-AC549CC7A8FA.jpeg

And granite quarry:26CD5845-9F65-4C07-B287-EE898015FB7A.jpeg

And here is a quick summary of the life of one who seems to match a lot of these details I’ve just related:
Erich Muhsfeldt, Born on 18.02.1913 in Benbrück, Brandenburg. His father worked as a labourer at the State Water Administration in Fürstenwalde. In 1927, he completed 8 classes of elementary school, and three years later he gained the profession of a baker, in which he worked for 2 years as a journeyman. Muhsfeldt was married with two children. Then he started working on the land, which probably did not suit him either, since after a year he abandoned it to work in inland navigation, where he served as a sailor and helmsman until 1934. Now he started working in a drive belt factory, from where he was fired after a year. He joined the Nazi party immediately after Hitler came to power in 1933. In 1937, he was employed in a bridge construction company, and then in another construction company. A year later he became a smoker at a military technical school in Berlin. He remained in this position until he was called up to the army on 15.01.1940. In the same year he joined the SS. After undergoing appropriate training, in August 1940 he was assigned to the Auschwitz camp, where he initially supervised central heating and waterworks for several weeks, after which he became Blockführer. During this function, he cruelly beat and abused prisoners.

15.11.1941 Muhsfeldt was transferred to the Majdanek concentration camp, which was being built and organized at that time. Here he took over the leadership of the commando, whose task was to bury the corpses of the dead and murdered prisoners. When the crematorium was opened at Majdanek in June 1942, Muhsfeldt was appointed its manager. In addition, he participated in larger executions.
He was described thus during his time in Majdanek: “...he used to drink himself silly. For a couple of weeks at the start of summer 1943 he used to come into the hospital every day so sloshed that he could hardly keep up on his feet and was effectively half-conscious. He would then take out his gun and start shooting, at the ceiling, at the legs of the beds and stools, at the treatment table, or come to that at anything else he fancied. He would issue nonsensical orders, for instance he would tell me to discharge all the patients by the next day, but of course he forgot his own orders. He took a fancy to a young girl who had been ill with typhus and used to throw a tantrum if he didn’t see her. We would hide her as soon as he stood in the doorway to the hospital barrack. Apart from swearing and making a hell of a row, he used to cause a lot of damage because he would wreck and smash anything he could lay his hands on. His month on the booze was a real test of our nerves as he was absolutely unpredictable, and we never knew whether he would not start shooting at the patients and staff instead of at the ceiling or floor.”

In May 1944, he was again transferred to Auschwitz, where he directed the gassing and burning of corpses in two crematoria in Birkenau. During this time he had requested transfer to the front lines, which was finally approved in August 1944. After seeing action in Hungary and Alsace-Lorraine, Muhsfeldt was wounded and recalled from the front lines and assigned to work in Flossenbürg, where he served for four weeks, before being arrested by the Allies after the war ended. By virtue of the verdict of the Supreme National Tribunal in Krakow announced on 22.12.1947, at the trial of SS crew members of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, together with 23 criminals who were proven, among other crimes, participation in mass murders of the population - he was sentenced to death by hanging. The sentence was carried out.

*sourced from http://www.majdanek.com.pl/biogramy/m.html and translated from polish, with some additions of my own from other sources

Last edited:
Well hello there,

I have read your memories with interest because the moment I saw that your username was "Erica", even without any other information, I knew that they were most likely WWII related. Call it a sixth sense? Maybe it's just because of the song, who knows. Anyway...

You hava a region (Brandenburg) you have a concentration camp (Flossenburg) and you have a name (Erich). Have you looked up camp personnel that may match your memories? There may actually be a pretty good match.

Do you have any postwar memories? Do you remember any other concentration camps?

Update: I posted at the same time as you. Yep, I was thinking of Mußfeldt. How do you feel about that life?

Also, interesting that you mention nightmares with skeletons. It is not the first time I read this from reincarnated nazis and seems to be somewhat recurrent.

Last edited:
Well hello there,

I have read your memories with interest because the moment I saw that your username was "Erica", even without any other information, I knew that they were most likely WWII related. Call it a sixth sense? Maybe it's just because of the song, who knows. Anyway...

You hava a region (Brandenburg) you have a concentration camp (Flossenburg) and you have a name (Erich). Have you looked up camp personnel that may match your memories? There may actually be a pretty good match.

Do you have any postwar memories? Do you remember any other concentration camps?

Update: I posted at the same time as you. Yep, I was thinking of Mußfeldt. How do you feel about that life?

Also, interesting that you mention nightmares with skeletons. It is not the first time I read this from reincarnated nazis and seems to be somewhat recurrent.
Hi, Owl,

First off I have to say that it’s been a bit surprising to find out about this recently, yet in a way not so surprising at the same time. I’ve always felt connected to Germany and passionate about preserving the history and culture. Somehow I always saw them as being “my people”. And all along I would associate the name Erich with my own name and use Erica as an alias or for a fictional character based on myself. Somehow I just knew deep down inside that I lived in Germany, even before the fall of the Empire in 1918. Yet while I have long had a deep affinity for the culture and people of Germany in the First World War era -especially the soldiers and pilots, it was more a feeling of respect and admiration (and feeling like I had seen some of their faces before), and things from that time made me feel safe and at home. There were never any deep rooted fears or traumas that I could directly connect to WWI. That would probably make sense if I had been practically a baby when the war began and only five when it ended.
It was not conventional war type situations that disturbed me or gave me bad dreams (though explosions and fire would sometimes be included in the nightmares), but more unnatural settings, tight hallways and man-made underground complexes (I’ve always been a bit claustrophobic), or being chased -usually by normal living people who wanted to catch me and beat me, or faced with -or attacked by skeletons or skulls that sometimes would come alive.

Personally I have from the time I was little had problems with associating with people (even my own family to some degree), could barely look people in the eye and lacked empathy, even though at the same time I could never stand the sight or thought of suffering, especially something being burned alive. For a long time I could never bring myself to feel much emotion for a human being, especially if I deemed them ugly or unfit. Oddly enough, pretty much the only thing that helped me overcome this was studying the past -Imperial Germany in particular, and getting to know the people who lived there. That wasn’t until I was about 17 years old. Then somehow I overcame my prejudices against all people and could see them each as living beings of value. Up until then I also had trouble coming to grips with the fact that I was female. Again somehow it was becoming familiar with German soldiers from WWI that made me finally feel ok with and glad that I was made female in this life, even though I still felt that I was more like them (same gender) in a different lifetime.

Something always drew me to WWII, and the culture and society then, but it didn’t have that same feeling of safety which I got from the 1910s and to some degree the 20s and 30s. Warfare and military life in WWII always fascinated me, but it had with it a certain tension and would sometimes cause nightmares. And I felt drawn to and familiar with the Nazis (admittedly it gave me a strange sense of pride and strength one day when I said “Sieg Heil”) but I always suppressed it and felt like I was bad because of it.
I speculated before on many possibilities for who I may have been in my PL based on who I felt similar to or admired, such as my potential cousin, the WWI flying ace Emil Schaefer, or even Crown Prince Wilhelm, but with none of them could I find enough details that matched with my own memories or attributes. I haven’t been able to put together everything in the way of PL memories and traits from this lifetime and have it match with a verifiable past individual, until I discovered Erich Muhsfeldt just this last Spring and did more research on him, and while such a revelation is not exactly something to be proud of, I am shall we say relieved to finally pinpoint the origin of my many vices and phobias I have now, and so finally be able to overcome them. And I am humbled that I have been given another chance to live and have a purpose now after all that happened and that I did (much of it bad I must admit) in the past.

Thanks for sharing more of your story. Do you think that maybe you had close relatives that fought in WWI and therefore your admiration and general drawn to the era? I personally never felt much towards WWI per se, but the fact that you feel so much comfort when thinking about those people makes me think that perhaps you associate them with something else, something more personal.

Fear of "skeleton people" or people chasing and beating you seems reminiscent of the liberation of the camps in 1945. Which checks if you were indeed arrested after Allied forces took posession of the camps as things were chaotic and prisoners were given permission to beat up guards.

While a certain degree of misanthropy and cynism is not uncommon between reincarnated Kz personnel (and honestly, people in general but it could be my biased impression), I'm not sure if it's the norm to feel as detached as you describe. Do you think there could be other PL factors contributing to this besides your Kz experience? However, I'm not very empathetic either and I have no sympathy towards those who compromise productivity due to feelings or who overall act weak and don't fulfill their duties. It hasn't happened in a while but I used to have many symbolic dreams where I had to kill something and in my dream I would justify it, even if I felt bad by "You have to do what you have to do".

I'm glad that you found who you were in the past. While I didn't remember his last name, when reading your post yesterday and thinking of Kz Erichs, I recalled that one known picture of Mußfeld that always stuck in my mind because he reminded me of a young Christophen Walken.

Apparently there are some anecdotes about Mußfeld in Nysli's book. Did you read it? Did anything resonate?

Hello Erica,

thanks for sharing your interesting memories once again. I enjoyed reading, and I can totally understand you want to find out your PL identity.

Like Owl suggested, you can look up camp personnel if you remember a specific camp and see if you can find someone who matches your memories. However, my advice is to check and double check before you accept anyone as your past life self. Especially with someone like Mußfeldt, who was described as someone overly cruel and who was sentenced to death for his crimes, you want to be absolutely sure before you start identifying with him. Take your time. Finding out about past lives is a year-long process for many people.

I hope you’re not offended when I say this, but I re-read all your memories and there are a few things I noticed that don’t match with the life of Erich Mußfeldt.

First thing that immediately caught my eye was the sketch of the house from your pl childhood. There are mountains in the background and in another post you said the area was indeed mountainous, the house being on a hill. If that’s the case, then you can rule out Brandenburg (and pretty much any other place in the North of Germany), because there are no such mountains there. Brandenburg is pretty flat with just some hills here and there at best.

The house itself looks like a small castle or at least like a mansion, a home of really wealthy people, while Mußfeldt came from a working class family, obviously. If he didn’t have any wealthy relatives, it is unlikely he grew up in a house like that.

The street with the shops you remember: Again, you said the street went uphill, but Fürstenwalde is very flat and so is Mühlenstraße. Maybe it looks a bit uphill in the one picture, but it isn’t. You can see it on other pictures and on Google Street View.

IMO your childhood memories are from a totally different area, somewhere further south where there are actual mountains.

The other thing: You seem to remember KZ Flossenbürg, the castle on the hill there and the tunnels/underground hallways with granite walls. Those were all different places. The castle was in the main camp in Flossenbürg itself. There was also a granite quarry there. But the underground tunnels and hallways were in two different sub-camps, about one or two hundred kilometers away from Flossenbürg main camp. One of these sub-camps is in Czechia today.

Nothing wrong with that. But Mußfeldt was in Flossenbürg for just a month, from March to April 1945. According to Wikipedia he was Rapportführer in the main camp for that time. In April the camp was evacuated. It is said Mußfeldt accompanied one of the groups of prisoners who left the camp in April.

It is unlikely that during his short time in KZ Flossenbürg, and while there was already some chaos and preparations for evacuation, he would be on duty in all three places that were several hundred kilometers apart from each other.

If all those memories you have are indeed from Flossenbürg and its sub-camps, then you are probably looking for someone who was there for a longer amount of time and who was transferred from one place to the other, so he could know all those locations.

What would match well with Mußfeldt, however, are the memories of furnaces and dreams of dirty or burning skeletons and skulls, as he was oftentimes in charge of exhumation and cremation of the dead bodies of prisoners. Reading about your nightmares gave me some chills, actually. I think these nightmares with skeletons and skulls haunting you are more symbolic dreams containing past life elements, rather than literal memories. In any case, there really might be something to it that you were camp personnel and involved with the burnings somehow.

Hello Erica,

thanks for sharing your interesting memories once again. I enjoyed reading, and I can totally understand you want to find out your PL identity.

Like Owl suggested, you can look up camp personnel if you remember a specific camp and see if you can find someone who matches your memories. However, my advice is to check and double check before you accept anyone as your past life self. Especially with someone like Mußfeldt, who was described as someone overly cruel and who was sentenced to death for his crimes, you want to be absolutely sure before you start identifying with him. Take your time. Finding out about past lives is a year-long process for many people.

I hope you’re not offended when I say this, but I re-read all your memories and there are a few things I noticed that don’t match with the life of Erich Mußfeldt.

First thing that immediately caught my eye was the sketch of the house from your pl childhood. There are mountains in the background and in another post you said the area was indeed mountainous, the house being on a hill. If that’s the case, then you can rule out Brandenburg (and pretty much any other place in the North of Germany), because there are no such mountains there. Brandenburg is pretty flat with just some hills here and there at best.

The house itself looks like a small castle or at least like a mansion, a home of really wealthy people, while Mußfeldt came from a working class family, obviously. If he didn’t have any wealthy relatives, it is unlikely he grew up in a house like that.

The street with the shops you remember: Again, you said the street went uphill, but Fürstenwalde is very flat and so is Mühlenstraße. Maybe it looks a bit uphill in the one picture, but it isn’t. You can see it on other pictures and on Google Street View.

IMO your childhood memories are from a totally different area, somewhere further south where there are actual mountains.

The other thing: You seem to remember KZ Flossenbürg, the castle on the hill there and the tunnels/underground hallways with granite walls. Those were all different places. The castle was in the main camp in Flossenbürg itself. There was also a granite quarry there. But the underground tunnels and hallways were in two different sub-camps, about one or two hundred kilometers away from Flossenbürg main camp. One of these sub-camps is in Czechia today.

Nothing wrong with that. But Mußfeldt was in Flossenbürg for just a month, from March to April 1945. According to Wikipedia he was Rapportführer in the main camp for that time. In April the camp was evacuated. It is said Mußfeldt accompanied one of the groups of prisoners who left the camp in April.

It is unlikely that during his short time in KZ Flossenbürg, and while there was already some chaos and preparations for evacuation, he would be on duty in all three places that were several hundred kilometers apart from each other.

If all those memories you have are indeed from Flossenbürg and its sub-camps, then you are probably looking for someone who was there for a longer amount of time and who was transferred from one place to the other, so he could know all those locations.
Thank you for that information, Ocean. Those points you brought up are definitely worth considering.

In regards to the house I dreamed about twice, that’s still quite a mystery and I’m not even sure I’ve found a real match to it yet. And I can’t even remember for sure if there really were actual mountains around it, or if my mind just assumed there were based on the hill it was on and the trees right near it and in the general area. The only thing that was really clear was the vision of being a small boy with my family who had just come there and were trying to fix the place up (it was in kind of rough shape). And I remember saying something to the father in the dream about us, in being there working on this place, being able to justify or prove the right of our family (I spoke a surname that I cannot remember now) to live there. Sometimes during the dream I seemed to have had the vague sense that the whole thing might not work out. Often over the years I have wondered too if those dreams were more of a vision I got from someone else who lived there, idk.

I’m not trying to prove that I have definitely found my past identity, but I would like to better explain the details of my dreams and memories from regressions I’ve had, namely the places I have talked about.

I have had multiple vivid dreams over the years of town settings that looked to be from the first half of the twentieth century, often going inside buildings and visiting the same places in more than one dream, and many of these places are entirely original and not based on anywhere I’ve been in this life. And while they’ve always had a distinctly European look, not one of them that I recall was in a mountain setting or had much of any hills in them at all. That particular street that I mentioned had only a very slight upward incline right about where it curved to the left.

Also, I should clarify that when I would dream about hallways (the kinds of hallways one would find in a building, with the exception of some underground tunnel-like places which were very cluttered and felt more like some sort of bunkers, cellars, or maintenance complexes) I never had the inclination that they were in Flossenbürg. They seemed more like they were from somewhere else, in some cases possibly Auschwitz or maybe Majdanek, or some other institution like place (I've never felt comfortable in such environments).

And don’t worry, I’m not offended. One has to be really discerning and careful and it does upset me when people make direct claims to a past identity without really being able to back it up.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing more of your story. Do you think that maybe you had close relatives that fought in WWI and therefore your admiration and general drawn to the era? I personally never felt much towards WWI per se, but the fact that you feel so much comfort when thinking about those people makes me think that perhaps you associate them with something else, something more personal.

Fear of "skeleton people" or people chasing and beating you seems reminiscent of the liberation of the camps in 1945. Which checks if you were indeed arrested after Allied forces took posession of the camps as things were chaotic and prisoners were given permission to beat up guards.

While a certain degree of misanthropy and cynism is not uncommon between reincarnated Kz personnel (and honestly, people in general but it could be my biased impression), I'm not sure if it's the norm to feel as detached as you describe. Do you think there could be other PL factors contributing to this besides your Kz experience? However, I'm not very empathetic either and I have no sympathy towards those who compromise productivity due to feelings or who overall act weak and don't fulfill their duties. It hasn't happened in a while but I used to have many symbolic dreams where I had to kill something and in my dream I would justify it, even if I felt bad by "You have to do what you have to do".

I'm glad that you found who you were in the past. While I didn't remember his last name, when reading your post yesterday and thinking of Kz Erichs, I recalled that one known picture of Mußfeld that always stuck in my mind because he reminded me of a young Christophen Walken.

Apparently there are some anecdotes about Mußfeld in Nysli's book. Did you read it? Did anything resonate?
That is quite possible, considering how familiar and sentimental I tend to be about the people from that time. It could be too that I had heard about the Red Baron and the pilots of Jasta 11 and/or seen their postcard portraits which were widely circulated at that time (I even collect them now) and may have looked up to them.

Again, it’s possible. But I can’t verify it yet. What’s always been strange is the way I would automatically feel like it was somehow “unlawful” to interact with people and that if I said or did too much, it could somehow be dangerous -to them or me. I always had an underlying fear that my interaction with people could actually cause them harm. I have had to gradually unlearn this and consciously make an effort to just be open and honest.

I have read through it some. I can’t say that much of anything directly resonated with me because, for one thing, what information there was on him was very sparse and generalized. And for another, I kind of get the feeling that a lot of it wasn’t entirely accurate, and many researchers have pointed out several general discrepancies in Nyiszli’s book. I even found one recently. Nyiszli talks about an instance where Mußfeldt came into the room drunk and started talking to him and several other Sonderkommando members at dinner sometime after October 1944. But his requested transfer to the front lines had been approved in August and actual records of Mußfeldt’s military service indicate that he had left Auschwitz by September of that year and was gone until March 1945, when he was sent to Flossenbürg.

Something strange did kind of resonate about Auschwitz itself though. I was looking through pictures of the camp a few weeks ago trying to find out where a place I dreamed about came from. I came across some pictures of the fields and barbed wire surrounding the camp that were taken during Summer. Normally when I see any pictures taken in the Summer I only find it pleasant and if it’s Winter at the time it just makes me miss the warmer seasons. This time though I found the sight of it -seeing everything green, bright sun and large, white clouds and thinking of the warm air, sounds and smells of that time of year- downright disconcerting. It gave me a sickening feeling of dread and despair.

Last edited:
While I didn't remember his last name, when reading your post yesterday and thinking of Kz Erichs, I recalled that one known picture of Mußfeld that always stuck in my mind because he reminded me of a young Christophen Walken.
By the way, I see what you mean. He does look kind of similar in that one picture. And since we’re on the subject, I did find some more, including a pre-war photo where he looks to be in his late teens or early twenties, and a post-war photo of his extradition to Poland with Jürgen Stroop (oddly enough, I think I just may have encountered Stroop’s modern incarnation this past year, but I won’t get into that story).

Attachments

• 355CB37E-6B30-44BF-A306-28E33A797B75.jpeg
    355CB37E-6B30-44BF-A306-28E33A797B75.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 88C5AB11-1E90-4391-83B4-5980AAB861D1.jpeg
    88C5AB11-1E90-4391-83B4-5980AAB861D1.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back