• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Hi all.

Jim78

Member
I've been quiet for a couple of weeks now. I haven't even stayed in contact with the friends I've made here.

I find talking reincarnation exhausting and soul sucking at times. Although not talking about it can be even worse for me.

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place really.

Also I can't separate my past selves, particularly my immediate past self, from who I am today. Its not only because I am so similar but its also because the root of my trauma stems from having been retroactively traumatised from the things I have done in my past and current lives because my consciousness has been awakened to a new viewpoint about the nature of the evil people do to each other.

I find it all overwhelming. I'm only drinking about three nights a week though so I'm curbing that.

Also when I read of multiple claimants to a certain life I wonder how I would respond to that if it happened to me? I would be rightly annoyed. Some of my friends here know my full story so they have a better perspective on why my past selves, particularly Collins, are linked intrinsically to my current life's journey. To my mind I don't hold a belief, I am indisputedly them. I am apprehensive of the day when someone cheapens my claim with their own claim to my past life/lives. They don't have my brain nor my soul.

All these things have been going through my head lately. I had yet another sleepless night last night because I didn't drink. As a result I was too exhausted to go out and see my daughter. Also when I'm exhausted my PTSD feels closer to the surface and I wouldn't be fully there for her so I had to put off seeing her until mid week.

I haven't had a new past life memory in months, not a visual one anyway. The others I don't know how to access as memories because they are more akin to past life feelings. Other members say I should accept then as being pl related but I'm more of a visual person.

I just wanted to share where I'm at.
 
Thanks Seeker. It's just a shame when I'm not here that I have no support from people in my life. I cant even get help for my PTSD because no one understands why I would be traumatised. Even without the drink I merely endure. That's not anyway of living IMO.
 
You would need a spiritual teacher/spiritual therapist near you, and one who supports free thinking, too and doesn't just try to shove their own ideas down your throat.
 
Yea Seeker. Their hard to find. I talked to two such people these past months. One I got the impression was egotistical and the other one never bothered to contact me again.

Its very hard to find someone genuine.
 
Jim, I seem to be in your place, too. No memories for me, either. Just vague feelings. It's like all this happened, and now what?

Good for you not drinking, brother. In the long run it will pay out, although short term can seem to be the hard path.

I've a phonecall with a guy who does Shamanic healing on Monday. Will let you know how that goes, and see what he does exactly. I'm at a loss at what to do, as well. But he does deal with past life trauma, too, so we shall see.. we'll see...
 
I don’t know if this will help you, but in my own personal experience, I have altered how I express my pl issues. When I first realized what was going on, there was no internet and I had little outlet. I paper journaled constantly and reached out to a few people. Later, when I could go online, I either blogged about it or wrote on a forum about my stuff as detailed as I dared. I eventually was talked out (this phase was years long).
So though you may feel stuck between talking about it or not, consider channeling this energy into something else. You can still be doing pl-related things that don’t involve being here on the boards. Pl-related travel, art, music (I’ve even kicked around writing a book or making a documentary about WWII past lives). Maybe instead of being stuck, you’re about to turn a corner?
 
Back
Top