• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I believe my 6.5 yr old is from WWI or WWII.

My 6.5 year old I believe has been in WWI or WWII. He knows so much about these wars that I would not be able to teach him. He has also said a few times that he feels he was 16-17 year old soldier who may have fight in the war and died.

Everything he talk about and is interested in is Army. He know the different tanks used in the wars to the weapons. I truly feel this soul is stuck maybe and can't more on? Is that possible? He just doesn't do the normal 6 year old things. People who meet him even the nurses in the hospital when he was born said he gave them the chills that they felt he was an old soul. I have older people who come up to us out of no where and tell me the same thing.

I would love some advise or suggestions. Or just to talk.
 
Welcome nicole0276,


I would highly recommend you read Carol Bowman's first book - Children's Past Lives. Does your son have night terrors? Does he seem upset regarding his past? Please do keep a journal. Over time you will find it most valuable. The facts - therefore won't change as he grows older and you can reference it yourself for clarification and documentation purposes.


Does he make a distinction between WWI and WWII?
 
Welcome to the forum Nicole, and thanks for sharing your son's past life memories :)


Deborah already gave you some great suggestions, as well as keeping a journal, it might also be a good idea to get your son to try drawing some pictures of what he remembers, many children can express themselves this way.


There is also a good thread that you may find useful: The Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memory


Unless your son is displaying any signs of distress from his past life memories, then I wouldn't worry too much. Those memories usually begin to fade around the age of 7 as children become more focussed on the present rather than their past.


Chris :)
 
Back
Top