• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

is there anyone here who i can talk to

Hilly15

New Member
by email? someone who knows alot about all theies stuff, not only about past lifes but about spirits and things like that( does all that have one name?)
because i've got alot of questions and stuff!

joe im doing my best to spell right;}


happy 2003! its 2003 here in norway now:}
 
HI,

I think everyone is busy with New Year celebrations........ have you looked into the FAQ section of the forum here? That might be a good place to start. It's at the very top of the main page.

------------------
Deborah

"I have no more words. Let the soul speak with the silent articulation of a face." ---Rumi

How to donate to this forum - read here ;)
 
Also you may find answers to many of your questions in some of the older posts in these forums.

And there's no harm in asking your questions right here so that you will get a variety of different points of view from several posters. It's a mistake, I think, to believe that any one person will have all the answers. Different people have different ideas about how this stuff works.
 
hey

thank you for answering:}

i'll just post this in here! ;}

well its that,i dont know if u've been reading my other topicts. but i've like been seeing some stuff, and i talked to this woman and she said that i had opend up this "tunnle", so that different spirits could come to me! i hope u understand?

this one time me and my friends "playd" spiritualisme, and we desided to try to contact this boy who has been missing for 2 years here where i live, u know like to try to see if he could tell us where he was. but right at that moment i felt so bad, i just had to stop, it was so scarey!

So this woman told me that i felt his feelings at that moment, and that i am now open for all kinds of spirits, both bad and good!

she told me that i had to learn to close this "tunnle" , but how? do u know anything about this?



*Hilly*
 
Hi Hilly, you could perhaps read some books written by psychics and mediums. A couple that come to mind are James Van Praagh, John Edward, Sylvia Browne, Bill and Judy Guggenheim. If you do, please share your findings on this forum. Some of us are also interested in these things. Wish you the best and happy new year.

Kris
 
From everything I've read on the subject some people believe that there is such a thing as "bad spirits" and some people do not. Some people believe there are confused spirits, or spirits who don't know they are dead. But there have been enough cases where people contacted spirits that didn't seem very nice that I think there probably are some kinds of spirits that can cuase us troubles here by giving us bad information. But these cases seem to be very rare.

One thing I read over and over in many places is to surround yourself, in your imagination, with a bubble of light to protect you from the not-so-good spirits, and then invite only the good spirits to come to you. I don't know about opening a "tunnel" but I do know that we can open our mind to let other spirits in to talk with us. You might want to find a book on spirit guides and get in touch with your own spirit guide to protect you and help you.
 
Hello fiziwig!

From everything I've read on the subject some people believe that there is such a thing as "bad spirits" and some people do not. Some people believe there are confused spirits, or spirits who don't know they are dead. But there have been enough cases where people contacted spirits that didn't seem very nice that I think there probably are some kinds of spirits that can cuase us troubles here by giving us bad information. But these cases seem to be very rare.

I agree!
And there are also "living-spirits" (people) that can give us trouble by giving us bad and FALSE information!
Thougt is powerful!
So we have to carefully examine our thougts and create what we really want!
I do not like to "put" negativ emotions\thougts into people!
Still they have to accept it to they self to be open to it,don`t they?
And "bad" energi disappearing when we give up or struggling and resistance to it!
don`t it?
And
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

One thing I read over and over in many places is to surround yourself, in your imagination, with a bubble of light to protect you from the not-so-good spirits, and then invite only the good spirits to come to you.

I agree!

Have a very Good New Year! and thanks for answering my question last year!

"Norway"



[This message has been edited by Norway (edited 01-01-2003).]
 
Back
Top