CreightonW
Member
Hello Everyone, I am a new member to this forum, and came here hoping to get some piece of mind and connect with people who have had a past life. My story has a lot to do with Music, and the 1920's and 1930's. I want to explain as much as I can. a Disclaimer: I have Autism, so I am trying to keep on track and explain my story. It may seem crazy, or it may seem off, but it is my story, and I wish to seek some answers.
I should say this is more an prologue to the story
I am 19 years old, and I have always felt I was born in the wrong time. When I was born, my mother re connected with my grandpa, and as a crying baby, I got to stop crying by hearing the Blues. Ever since I was born, I have listened to and played on the guitar nothing but old Blues, Jazz, and Country music made from the 1920s,1930s,and 1940s. I have also always been attracted to the way people dressed up from the 1920's and 1930's, and when my best friend died 3 years ago, I began dressing in this style.
Really, the first time I had ever heard of a past life was when my aunt said something about it when I was about 11 or 12. I'll never forget, my grandpa played the song "in the mood" and me and her danced to the tune. From that time onward, I always felt I had a past life. It became more apparent to me when my best friend died. You see, my whole life, I have never really had any friends, and if I did, they were older than me. Well, this gentleman who was my best friend was almost like a father figure to me (my father was and is never really in my life); he taught me alot about life, and was someone who I could discuss my love of Music, and History with. When he passed away, my whole life changed. I began to get bad anxiety, hypochondria, and I nearly lost my mind. Well, his death caused me to start dressing from the 1920s and 1930s, I began to watch old movies with my mom, and began to play music with much more interest.
Ok, here is my past life story
Around the time he passed away, I found god, and started going to church, but I have also been a free thinker, and so I explored the idea of the past life more. I laid down, and put on the past life regression video, and I was a bit shocked by skeptical of it. I had visions of me with this woman named Carole, who was a blonde haired woman from the 1930's, we sat a cafe and enjoyed ourselves, I had visions of us driving around town in what I believe was an old car from the 30's. It seemed like I was in love, and then it flashed to me at an older age, and I felt tired, and sad. I thought of her, and began to cry. I then stopped the video mid way in the video and sat and thought about it. I personally believed that woman I was with was Carole Lombard. I knew of her before I did this, and I always thought she was the prettiest woman of all time. It was at this time, I began to remember something that was in my brain ever since I could remember.
The first memory I ever had as a baby was not of myself, but someone else. I was laying flat on my back, in what I think was a red room, and people were around me saying something about me being dead. I have often thought about all of this and tried to come to a conclusion about it. Was I possibly Russ Colombo? Caroles biggest love? Was I William Powell, her first Husband? or was I Clark Gable, the man she married, who never stopped mourning her loss?
I have often thought about this all at times, and wondered why I was brought back on this earth? I often wonder if I did something wrong, like cheat, and I was sent back to do right? I have wondered if this is punishment for me for my past, and that I have to do right in this life to see Carole again? I know there might be some folks on here who might not believe in god, and I respect your views, but I love god, and I believe he possibly sent me back for a reason. I have just started college, and I have issues socializing with anyone, and I personally don't want a relationship or marriage. I feel like I just can't do it, and there is something holding me back. Maybe it could be my gut feelings, or the fact that my heart is still in love with someone who passed away 78 years ago?
I have told my mom all about this and she has been supportive, and I have talked about this with all my family and my therapist. I do a lot of different activities to keep myself busy. I go to college, I read lots of books on history, and things that fascinate me, I write songs and poetry, I play the guitar, piano, mandolin, banjo, harmonica, and bass, and I watch old movies. I think about this often, but I don't let it drag me down, I actually find it pretty good to have lived a second life, but I sometimes feel like this wasn't the only life I lived.
I should say this is more an prologue to the story
I am 19 years old, and I have always felt I was born in the wrong time. When I was born, my mother re connected with my grandpa, and as a crying baby, I got to stop crying by hearing the Blues. Ever since I was born, I have listened to and played on the guitar nothing but old Blues, Jazz, and Country music made from the 1920s,1930s,and 1940s. I have also always been attracted to the way people dressed up from the 1920's and 1930's, and when my best friend died 3 years ago, I began dressing in this style.
Really, the first time I had ever heard of a past life was when my aunt said something about it when I was about 11 or 12. I'll never forget, my grandpa played the song "in the mood" and me and her danced to the tune. From that time onward, I always felt I had a past life. It became more apparent to me when my best friend died. You see, my whole life, I have never really had any friends, and if I did, they were older than me. Well, this gentleman who was my best friend was almost like a father figure to me (my father was and is never really in my life); he taught me alot about life, and was someone who I could discuss my love of Music, and History with. When he passed away, my whole life changed. I began to get bad anxiety, hypochondria, and I nearly lost my mind. Well, his death caused me to start dressing from the 1920s and 1930s, I began to watch old movies with my mom, and began to play music with much more interest.
Ok, here is my past life story
Around the time he passed away, I found god, and started going to church, but I have also been a free thinker, and so I explored the idea of the past life more. I laid down, and put on the past life regression video, and I was a bit shocked by skeptical of it. I had visions of me with this woman named Carole, who was a blonde haired woman from the 1930's, we sat a cafe and enjoyed ourselves, I had visions of us driving around town in what I believe was an old car from the 30's. It seemed like I was in love, and then it flashed to me at an older age, and I felt tired, and sad. I thought of her, and began to cry. I then stopped the video mid way in the video and sat and thought about it. I personally believed that woman I was with was Carole Lombard. I knew of her before I did this, and I always thought she was the prettiest woman of all time. It was at this time, I began to remember something that was in my brain ever since I could remember.
The first memory I ever had as a baby was not of myself, but someone else. I was laying flat on my back, in what I think was a red room, and people were around me saying something about me being dead. I have often thought about all of this and tried to come to a conclusion about it. Was I possibly Russ Colombo? Caroles biggest love? Was I William Powell, her first Husband? or was I Clark Gable, the man she married, who never stopped mourning her loss?
I have often thought about this all at times, and wondered why I was brought back on this earth? I often wonder if I did something wrong, like cheat, and I was sent back to do right? I have wondered if this is punishment for me for my past, and that I have to do right in this life to see Carole again? I know there might be some folks on here who might not believe in god, and I respect your views, but I love god, and I believe he possibly sent me back for a reason. I have just started college, and I have issues socializing with anyone, and I personally don't want a relationship or marriage. I feel like I just can't do it, and there is something holding me back. Maybe it could be my gut feelings, or the fact that my heart is still in love with someone who passed away 78 years ago?
I have told my mom all about this and she has been supportive, and I have talked about this with all my family and my therapist. I do a lot of different activities to keep myself busy. I go to college, I read lots of books on history, and things that fascinate me, I write songs and poetry, I play the guitar, piano, mandolin, banjo, harmonica, and bass, and I watch old movies. I think about this often, but I don't let it drag me down, I actually find it pretty good to have lived a second life, but I sometimes feel like this wasn't the only life I lived.