Dragonfly12
Member
Hi, everyone!
In this life, when I was a little girl (3-5 )living in Europe, I kept saying to my family that I was an American soldier fighting against Japanese. I would talk and sing in a made-up language I would call English when asked about it.
I kept saying that I had to go back to the USA where my girlfriend was waiting for me to get married.
A couple of times I also said my name was Robert.
I used to tell my parents that I was kept in a "camp" by Japanese who mistreated me, that I ran away, was caught and killed on a snowy day.
Sometimes I would cry my eyes out saying that "I wanted to go back home (in the USA) to my parents and girlfriend".
I eventually stopped talking about that when I was 5, and growing up I ended up thinking it was just fantasy.
A couple of years ago, I saw the movie :"Unbroken", so I found out that there were indeed Japanese labor camps for American prisoners.
Now I think that this one could be my most recent past life, and I'd really like to find out more about my past self, but, unfortunately, I've never been able to remember my last name.
Anyone else experiencing something similar?
In this life, when I was a little girl (3-5 )living in Europe, I kept saying to my family that I was an American soldier fighting against Japanese. I would talk and sing in a made-up language I would call English when asked about it.
I kept saying that I had to go back to the USA where my girlfriend was waiting for me to get married.
A couple of times I also said my name was Robert.
I used to tell my parents that I was kept in a "camp" by Japanese who mistreated me, that I ran away, was caught and killed on a snowy day.
Sometimes I would cry my eyes out saying that "I wanted to go back home (in the USA) to my parents and girlfriend".
I eventually stopped talking about that when I was 5, and growing up I ended up thinking it was just fantasy.
A couple of years ago, I saw the movie :"Unbroken", so I found out that there were indeed Japanese labor camps for American prisoners.
Now I think that this one could be my most recent past life, and I'd really like to find out more about my past self, but, unfortunately, I've never been able to remember my last name.
Anyone else experiencing something similar?