• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Lifetimes in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LavenderSwan

Senior Registered
Well, here I am again bringing old topics to the forefront ;)

Anyway, I couldn't resist this one because of something Rebecca said, about how to tell past nationalities through certain facial features.

I absolutely know that my first husband in this life was also a Native African in many other lives. In this life he is Caucasian, but has the big, full lips! And he has kinky, curly hair. He also loves African "Zulu" war movies, and could never get enough of them. He made me go with him for our first anniversary to see Zulu for the umpteenth time, and I had to continually leave to go to the lobby so I could breathe! I was having pastlife memories but did not know it at the time.

I have found out recently that he was an African war chief in one of my past lives where I was a missionary's wife -- this was a cannibal tribe! He also turns up to be an African chief in South America in another one of my lives, the one in which I believe a voodoo curse (throat) was cast on me.
 
Did I just have my first regression?

I 'landed' to a strange place. It was somewhere in Africa, there was a small village made of a few houses only, and the houses were from wood and the roof was from straw (?) or something similar.

I entered the house, my mother was an old woman, sometimes she appeared to have a veil on her face like the Arab women, and the father (or the male person in the house) was younger and naked - but it was quite ok, there was no shame in it, apparently. I entered my bedroom, it was sort of painted in green. I checked the year and it said 1876 june 25, although I might have well made that up, have no idea. I looked in the mirror and I was a relatively young African guy, really black with very red and thick lips.

I was dressed in some kind of white clothes, couldn't really identify what they were, but I had a bow and arrows on my shoulder. Then I went to the place where apparently something tragic happened, and I found myself in the forest - dark forest - next to the village - I guess I was a hunter of the sorts - and a snake bit me (could explain my fear of snakes) and then there was something like a wolf (are there wolfs in Africa?) or some other animal and I could clearly see the big mouth trying to bite me - maybe this is how I died in that life?

The next stop was in the place where I was very happy - and here is where something very strange happened to me while I was there. I saw a young girl/woman, pretty with long black hair split in two parts (braided) and she was so happy, she was laughing and her eyes sparkled and I was so happy with and for her that I started crying for real, I had tears streaming down my eyes. When I left that place I was really crying, and it was so heavy in my chest, I wanted to take her with me.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Did I just have my first regression?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top