• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Lifetimes in Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodflower

New Member
I lived in Spain in 1886. My current brother was my mother (he was always very protective of me), and my current mother was my uncle, and I got the impression he/she was very 'cool'. My mother and I had beautiful white silk and lace dresses. We lived in a large brick house with ivy growing on it, which is why i like ivy in his life- it reminds me of then. My name was Annabel. My current brother's girlfriend was my father then. My current Grandmother was a close family friend. This life gave me trust and hope. I remembered this via a meditation.
 
Sepulveda, a city in the Bishopric of Segovia in 1468

I'm a young woman in a room filled with people. I have the impression that everybody's Jewish. We're all wearing some thick homespun-looking fabric. I have black hair and a kind of cap or turban made of twisted cloth. I'm crouched against the wall, holding a child wearing that same fabric, with a round cap on his head. He's hiding his face in my clothes.

The walls of this room are light tan stone or plaster. It seems to be a wealthy person's house. There are large wooden double doors, barred to keep somebody out. Some men are trying to hold the doors shut. Everybody else is screaming, but I can't make a sound. I'm too afraid we're going to be killed. I can't describe the emotion of this.

For some reason, I was thinking about that just now, and the name Segovia popped into my head. All I knew was, it's a city in Spain. So I looked it up. According to JewishEncyclopedia.com, in Sepulveda, a city in the Bishopric of Segovia in 1468, the Jews were accused of murdering a Christian child. Most of them were massacred.

I had no way of knowing that. Not in this lifetime, anyway.
 
Medieval life of Jean Grichot in Viroche, Spain


I remembered a few other things about the medieval lifetime.


My name back then was Jean Grichot, my wifes name was Gisèle, my daughter was called Isabeau and my son Jacques (not so sure about the last one).


The Lord of the castle where I performed, was Guillaume Sernaut, or Cernaut. I also remember the name of another important person, I think he was the Lord of a neighbouring castle where I also went to perform sometimes, his name was Flambaud.


I already knew that I lived in southern Europe, but now I remembered the name of a place : Viroche. I thought it was French, but when I looked it up, it was Spanish. My surname, Grichot, is also Spanish.


The years 1572 and 1583 seemed important dates in that lifetime.


And recently, when I was reading a book about the Inquisition, I got some feelings that I associate with this particular lifetime. I think I was indoctrinated with Catholisism. What the priests and the Pope said I considered the absolute truth. Not that I lived such a religious life (being a drunk), but I know that I was very much afraid of the eternal punishment - only when someone reminded me of that - and I forgot about it again as soon as I had something to drink again.


I remember a 'meeting' with Monsieur Flambaud, it was when I was thrown out of the castle, and I was going downhill, not very steadfast on my feet, when I had to step aside because he came at high speed near me on his black horse, and he started scolding me, and also making fun of me when he saw I was drunk. He was talking to me in a very denigrating way, and I felt somewhat sobered up at that moment - because of fear probably.


Eevee


This post and discussion is continued in the thread The Reincarnation weekend in Belgium
 
Sephardi in 15th century Spain


From a Sephardi in 15th century Spain:


It's a hot, sunny morning. My son and I are walking through a small stone plaza. He lost a tooth recently and keeps showing me the hole where it was. He's very proud of himself.


I'm carrying a basket of dried herbs. We seem to be on our way to the market. I stop and sit on the stone ledge of a fountain. Jews aren't allowed to drink from it, and I keep hoping my son won't forget and stick his hand in the water. I don't want any trouble. But it feels good to sit down, anyway.


This post and discussion is continued in the thread Everyday memories
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top