Jaimie
Member
Hi would just like to contribute with a little story related to past lives
From my most recent past life I had flashes of memories of a young man with very dark brown hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes. He was in my flashes some sort of musician, playing his guitar up on a small stage in one of those cozy restaurants with dim lights, when almost all the guests had gone home. At least that is what I thought he was - a restaurant musician, if not working behind the bar, because I had one memory of him doing that too but then being years younger. I thought he was the product of my imagination, that he did not exist/had existed.
The flashes became more and more. I understood that my past life self knew him from when "we" were young and that we were friends, but had lost touch, at this restaurant where I use to "hang out" ( maybe I did not say "hang out" back then ? ). He would be working there while we, the other young people, would enjoy ourselves there or outside, and some boys would even tease him but he took it with humor and tough, strict attitude.
In that life it was more or less impossible for me to fall in love and I did not have a happy love life. I did have several male friends that were like my brothers, growing up together. I think I viewed him when being young as another "brother". I loved to laugh but I was very shy so the "dates" I remembered being on were then young men who had my type of humor but would not try to be "fresh" with me.
Again in adulthood I realized I was still a friend with this "musician", but over time something happened between us and we started to have romantic feelings for one another. I was marked from my disastrous romantic past, and felt I needed to tell him, he understood where I was coming from. I could see what I had always seen in him - a goodness about him.
In my flashes of memories I could see that he was very energetic, like a bull, and had humor one minute and could be exciting the next. How he loved to talk, and he had a cozy voice, I liked his voice, it would calm me down. I realized he was always on the move, and a child of the night. He knew many people and his life sort of started in the evenings.
In one of my flashes of memories I was yelling at him which was when I realized something had gone wrong. He was big and I was small. I think I was either over at his place or my own, in either way I thought the place looked too messy and I took something up from the floor and yelling at him for it being there, that was his fault. His hair looked a bit messy and he looked like a dead beat.
With time I understood the entire picture. My ex husband or still husband, but estranged, was angry when I told him that I loved this other "friend"/boyfriend. I got slapped across the face, and I ran off. We were parents together so that was why I think we had met this time and the meeting had changed into something else entirely, I was slapped in broad daylight, outside where there were other people, where I must have thought I was safe, that he would not do this to me. (I have had memories of being slapped by him different times in the marriage and after the split so this was sadly nothing new).
One flash of memory told me that my ex? boyfriend had then found me,came over to talk to me. He was asking all kinds of questions, what had happened, where did I take off, had he done something? I told him he had done nothing wrong, this was not about him, but he wasn't listening, and asking why was I so afraid, there was nothing to be afraid of, sure he was angry but it was only because he thought everything was so strange. This was when the inner struggle dawned on me. I was truly, truly afraid that he would get in trouble, I was afraid for his safety. He was continuing to ask questions, had I met someone else? No, I hadn't. I think I said something in the line that I just had to get away for a while, that we were too different. Not that it was anything wrong with him. I realized I was afraid of so many things. Afraid of my ex hubby. The ex husband and some people he knew and what he could do. Not that I would return to the ex hubby, I could never do that.
I had this terrible feeling that I still loved the ex boyfriend but could not tell him what was wrong. I was expecting him to get angry with me and move on. Like I knew that would happen. I knew he must think there was something wrong with me. That I was ungrateful, nuts. That I would be replaced soon.
I did manage to find her "friend"/ex-boyfriend. He had existed !! He had worked in the restaurant !! and he had done his own songs and he had played the guitar !! He had in fact even made a song dedicated to her, with little success I might add, but it could still be found in the research. He had done it when they had been a couple. They had been officially engaged ( !! ). (it was difficult to translate everything and to get hold of hearing his voice, one of his songs but finally did thanks to internet, and at once I got so calm, pleasant calm).
There had been an incident that ended up in the courts in this country where he had jumped to her defense, even if they were no longer a couple, and told someone to leave his flat - this someone had refused and finally he had grabbed this someone's arm to get this person out of his place. It had ended up in the court several years after the incident. Witnesses said it escalated when this someone talked bad about "me". So I could find "my" name there in the newspaper from a witness reporting to the court what had happened.
My research showed that he had described that the break up came out of the blue, he never knew why she had left, one day she had been home, the other she was gone and saying she was visiting a relative (this is when I think she was hiding away so he would not see her face after she had been slapped ) . I could also find a statement from her when she said that even if they were no more a couple he was someone she felt was a very good person, that he had always treated her well, and she had known him from when they were very young and had been friends ( !! ).
Any way... in my own current life I once went to a job interview. Suddenly there "he" was. I somehow recognized him. Reincarnated ?! ( he had died some time before I was born ). He looked smart in his shirt and "office" pants. He was the first to meet me and shake my hand. I thought I am just fabricating this. It can't be him. I got the job and as time passed we got to know one another. He reminded me more and more of this other friend/ex boyfriend. In this life we were both happily married. I was surprised to see that he never drinks and he has made a thing about not going out in the late evenings to any night club, restaurant ( to his wife's disappointment, he does not like the night life ). There has been an incident that has happened at work, out of the blue, where he was quick to jump to my defense, even if no one, not I, have ever asked him too. He said "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I get very angry when I see someone behave this way towards you, I could not let it pass".
From my most recent past life I had flashes of memories of a young man with very dark brown hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes. He was in my flashes some sort of musician, playing his guitar up on a small stage in one of those cozy restaurants with dim lights, when almost all the guests had gone home. At least that is what I thought he was - a restaurant musician, if not working behind the bar, because I had one memory of him doing that too but then being years younger. I thought he was the product of my imagination, that he did not exist/had existed.
The flashes became more and more. I understood that my past life self knew him from when "we" were young and that we were friends, but had lost touch, at this restaurant where I use to "hang out" ( maybe I did not say "hang out" back then ? ). He would be working there while we, the other young people, would enjoy ourselves there or outside, and some boys would even tease him but he took it with humor and tough, strict attitude.
In that life it was more or less impossible for me to fall in love and I did not have a happy love life. I did have several male friends that were like my brothers, growing up together. I think I viewed him when being young as another "brother". I loved to laugh but I was very shy so the "dates" I remembered being on were then young men who had my type of humor but would not try to be "fresh" with me.
Again in adulthood I realized I was still a friend with this "musician", but over time something happened between us and we started to have romantic feelings for one another. I was marked from my disastrous romantic past, and felt I needed to tell him, he understood where I was coming from. I could see what I had always seen in him - a goodness about him.
In my flashes of memories I could see that he was very energetic, like a bull, and had humor one minute and could be exciting the next. How he loved to talk, and he had a cozy voice, I liked his voice, it would calm me down. I realized he was always on the move, and a child of the night. He knew many people and his life sort of started in the evenings.
In one of my flashes of memories I was yelling at him which was when I realized something had gone wrong. He was big and I was small. I think I was either over at his place or my own, in either way I thought the place looked too messy and I took something up from the floor and yelling at him for it being there, that was his fault. His hair looked a bit messy and he looked like a dead beat.
With time I understood the entire picture. My ex husband or still husband, but estranged, was angry when I told him that I loved this other "friend"/boyfriend. I got slapped across the face, and I ran off. We were parents together so that was why I think we had met this time and the meeting had changed into something else entirely, I was slapped in broad daylight, outside where there were other people, where I must have thought I was safe, that he would not do this to me. (I have had memories of being slapped by him different times in the marriage and after the split so this was sadly nothing new).
One flash of memory told me that my ex? boyfriend had then found me,came over to talk to me. He was asking all kinds of questions, what had happened, where did I take off, had he done something? I told him he had done nothing wrong, this was not about him, but he wasn't listening, and asking why was I so afraid, there was nothing to be afraid of, sure he was angry but it was only because he thought everything was so strange. This was when the inner struggle dawned on me. I was truly, truly afraid that he would get in trouble, I was afraid for his safety. He was continuing to ask questions, had I met someone else? No, I hadn't. I think I said something in the line that I just had to get away for a while, that we were too different. Not that it was anything wrong with him. I realized I was afraid of so many things. Afraid of my ex hubby. The ex husband and some people he knew and what he could do. Not that I would return to the ex hubby, I could never do that.
I had this terrible feeling that I still loved the ex boyfriend but could not tell him what was wrong. I was expecting him to get angry with me and move on. Like I knew that would happen. I knew he must think there was something wrong with me. That I was ungrateful, nuts. That I would be replaced soon.
I did manage to find her "friend"/ex-boyfriend. He had existed !! He had worked in the restaurant !! and he had done his own songs and he had played the guitar !! He had in fact even made a song dedicated to her, with little success I might add, but it could still be found in the research. He had done it when they had been a couple. They had been officially engaged ( !! ). (it was difficult to translate everything and to get hold of hearing his voice, one of his songs but finally did thanks to internet, and at once I got so calm, pleasant calm).
There had been an incident that ended up in the courts in this country where he had jumped to her defense, even if they were no longer a couple, and told someone to leave his flat - this someone had refused and finally he had grabbed this someone's arm to get this person out of his place. It had ended up in the court several years after the incident. Witnesses said it escalated when this someone talked bad about "me". So I could find "my" name there in the newspaper from a witness reporting to the court what had happened.
My research showed that he had described that the break up came out of the blue, he never knew why she had left, one day she had been home, the other she was gone and saying she was visiting a relative (this is when I think she was hiding away so he would not see her face after she had been slapped ) . I could also find a statement from her when she said that even if they were no more a couple he was someone she felt was a very good person, that he had always treated her well, and she had known him from when they were very young and had been friends ( !! ).
Any way... in my own current life I once went to a job interview. Suddenly there "he" was. I somehow recognized him. Reincarnated ?! ( he had died some time before I was born ). He looked smart in his shirt and "office" pants. He was the first to meet me and shake my hand. I thought I am just fabricating this. It can't be him. I got the job and as time passed we got to know one another. He reminded me more and more of this other friend/ex boyfriend. In this life we were both happily married. I was surprised to see that he never drinks and he has made a thing about not going out in the late evenings to any night club, restaurant ( to his wife's disappointment, he does not like the night life ). There has been an incident that has happened at work, out of the blue, where he was quick to jump to my defense, even if no one, not I, have ever asked him too. He said "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I get very angry when I see someone behave this way towards you, I could not let it pass".
Last edited: