Done that. I had no idea at the time though. At first I didn't get on with her. But she became close, she even asked to marry me, at some drunken party. I didn't say no, even though she was married already. I told her this too, but she said she would get a divorce. Somebody at that point took her home!
The next time I saw her she was in trouble with the boss at work over time keeping issues. I had to check all the details of the case, but it was clear that she had broke the rules and got the sack.
Many years later I was watching a TV show about the grave being investigated of someone from my past life and saw that a skull had been scanned and they created the face of the skull. It was her face! The woman who I had sacked, she was my past life wife!
I also know she cheated on me with another chap. Though I was just as bad! So the firing was a sort of Karmic thing for her cheating on me!
Bizarre I know, but that how weird reincarnation is.
She has no idea who she was of course in a previous life, so I can't say her name.