• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My daughter Lottie's memories

Jennywren:

Jennywren:

In other circumstances, I would be amazed at the grasp that your child has on the English language, but given the material offered, I’m not amazed at all! :)

In addition to the Past Life (PL) memories she has from a PL, the ability to use and understand the English language, along with grammar, is also present in very large strengths with her.

IMHO, a persons “skills or talents” can also be passed from lifetime to lifetime as well as PL memories, perhaps in a PL she was a teacher or orator.

I don’t know if you haven’t already, but perhaps you could gently ask her (without leading) about any past “skills or talents” from a PL and then see if any identical “skills or talents” are present in this lifetime.

Just some thoughts, and wishing you and your Daughter the best in the days to come.

hydrolad said:
Jennywren: In other circumstances, I would be amazed at the grasp that your child has on the English language, but given the material offered, I’m not amazed at all! :)
In addition to the Past Life (PL) memories she has from a PL, the ability to use and understand the English language, along with grammar, is also present in very large strengths with her.
Hi Hydrolad,

Yes, she has always been very advanced with language.

Being our first child, we had little idea about what was normal in childhood development, and I didn't know anybody with a similar age child to compare her to. I remember reading a list of baby milestones in a childcare book and thinking that they must be really underestimating the age at which children are capable of these things!

I have kept a diary since she was born, and so made a note of all her milestones. The books were telling me that between the age of 18 months and 2 years she should be starting to use two-three word sentences, but Lottie had been doing that since before she was 1, and even asking me questions ("mum, where's doggy?").

The books also said that her vocabulary would increase to up to 300 words between the ages of 2 and 3.

But by 18 months, Lottie had a vocabulary of over 200 words, and was adding 'ing' endings to words, possessive 's', and using plurals. She could recognise and name seven colours, and count to 10. By 20 months she had a vocabulary of over 300 words, and would speak in sentences of up to 7 words. She held a conversation easily, and strangers had no trouble understanding her. By 22 months she was using up to 13 word sentences, and by two years her vocabulary was approaching 500 words, and she was using up to 19 words in a sentence, for example, when asking her what she would like to do, she replied, "walk in the trees with daddy, see the fishes, then go to the town and buy a sausage roll". And from the age of two she has been asking what unfamiliar words mean and requesting we use them in a sentence so she can understand the context.

For a long time, we just thought it was normal! It was only after she started attending a playgroup that we realised her language ability was amazingly good for her age.

Now she is at school, she is doing very well with reading and writing, and the teachers are very pleased with her progress. :thumbsup:

I will try asking her about skills/talents in a past life. It's interesting that you mention she may have been a teacher at some point in the past. Although she has never mentioned that she has, she does love putting all her stuffed toys along the sofa and pretending she is the teacher and they are the students!

To Jennywren:

QUOTE: I will try asking her about skills/talents in a past life. It's interesting that you mention she may have been a teacher at some point in the past. Although she has never mentioned that she has, she does love putting all her stuffed toys along the sofa and pretending she is the teacher and they are the students!

IMHO, a major validation right there, but looking forward to her reply.

hydrolad said:
QUOTE:looking forward to her reply.
Hydrolad, I asked her your question today, and she replied that she had been good at hand-making blankets out of wool, which is what she had said when she was 2 years old. I asked her if she thought she could remember how to do it now, but she said she didn't think so. Maybe if she tried the same technique now (whatever that was), it might start coming back to her? All I know is that she is very good with her hands - she loves art and craft, and is good at drawing, using scissors, etc.

Perhaps any specific skills will become more obvious as she gets older?

To Jennywren:

Perhaps, but as you know, "most" children start to lose their ability to recall Past Lives (PL’s) around the age of 7 or so.

However with your daughter she may never lose the ability to recall PL’s as she is so advanced in so many areas necessary for recalling PL’s.

She may continue to exhibit skills from a PL throughout her lifetime in the meantime acquiring new skills along the pathways of life.

IMHO, I believe the Creator desires that we acquire NEW knowledge and to love and be loved in each lifetime.

Love takes on many forms for us, the love of a Mother for child, the love of a Father for his children and so forth, but the strongest and most pure, in my opinion, is our love towards our Creator.

To Jennywren

Jennywren said:
Perhaps any specific skills will become more obvious as she gets older?
I am now 18 and both my brother and I still remember almost everything we said about our past lives when we were Lottie's age. The things we were good at in past lives we have only got more skilled at as we have gotten older.

Examples, we were archers before, very good at medieval archery today. Lived as a monk and now do medieval calligraphy as a hobby, lived as a fur trader and work with leather now, my brother used worked for the railroad and has a business started in the model train world, I play the same musical instruments I've played before, etc, etc. Many of these hobbies we have developed in the past few years, only to find out later that they are connected to a particular past life.

It will be very interesting to see what 'hobbies' Lottie takes up, and what she's naturally good at. ;)

To Jennywren:

QUOTE: When she said she drifted up into thin air at night, she was actually looking down at the time, as if visualising it, and when she talked about breaking up into dust she lifted her hands up and wiggled her fingers as she spread her arms slowly outwards and away from her. To me, she certainly appeared to be actually remembering something, not only in her facial expressions, but also with her whole body.

This sounds rather like the episode I had in one of my dreams of a Past Life (PL).

I had a dream of an OOBE as a very young child, when at the time, I knew NOTHING about OOBE's.

Now I ask, where did this knowledge of OOBE's come from? :confused:

Jennywren, I was interested about Lottie's memories of being hungry and people were saying perhaps it was a famine. I did a quick google on life in England (which is the lifestyle she is describing) and I found an interesting site that described life in rural England in the 1700s.

In it, the author writes:

However other middle class people such as merchants and professional men became richer and more numerous, especially in the towns.

Below them were the great mass of the population, craftsmen and laborers. In the 18th century probably half the population lived as subsistence or bare survival level.

Judging from that, I'm thinking that maybe there was no specific famine etc. that might have caused Daisy to starve to death, but life was just very hard in general for the poorer people and Daisy could well have come from a family that was really struggling to survive.

Just thought you might be interested in seeing it. You might find the site interesting for providing a background overview of what life for Daisy might have been like. I've posted the link.

http://www.localhistories.org/18thcent.html

By the way, I'm an Aussie too! Gidday mate! :p

It has been about eight years ago that Jennywren last wrote anything here. I doubt that her email address is still active.

Back