Halo
Member
Hi there all!
New to this just want to share a story with you and get your thoughts about it.
My mother told me that before my grandmother died she told my mom she would have two more children and they would be girls. My mom did have two more children, my sister and then myself. She was right both of us girls. For some reason I feel a strong connection with my grandmother I have never met. My mother use to have my grandmothers old watch and I felt so connected with it! Anyone else have a similar story or some insight to this?
My Great Aunt Pauline was my grandmothers sister and she raised us like her own grandchildren. She was always so pleasant and fun. I have so many fond memories of her. She use to tell my mom she has lived many lives and she is doing this life right so she doesn't have to come back. I miss the energy she had about her.
I also feel I lived many lives before. I feel a strong connection to Native stuff. I have no native in my background as far as I know but I am from Canada. Even as a young child I was obsessed with wolves and still love them today.
I know I went in a few directions with this post but I just have so many thoughts about things and an eager to hear some others thoughts on this.
Thank you
Halo
New to this just want to share a story with you and get your thoughts about it.
My mother told me that before my grandmother died she told my mom she would have two more children and they would be girls. My mom did have two more children, my sister and then myself. She was right both of us girls. For some reason I feel a strong connection with my grandmother I have never met. My mother use to have my grandmothers old watch and I felt so connected with it! Anyone else have a similar story or some insight to this?
My Great Aunt Pauline was my grandmothers sister and she raised us like her own grandchildren. She was always so pleasant and fun. I have so many fond memories of her. She use to tell my mom she has lived many lives and she is doing this life right so she doesn't have to come back. I miss the energy she had about her.
I also feel I lived many lives before. I feel a strong connection to Native stuff. I have no native in my background as far as I know but I am from Canada. Even as a young child I was obsessed with wolves and still love them today.
I know I went in a few directions with this post but I just have so many thoughts about things and an eager to hear some others thoughts on this.
Thank you
Halo