• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Past Life Regression

hippiemade

Member
I thought I would share my PLR session I did about 9 years ago.
I was able to get a PLR with a noted hypnotherapist, and I was really skeptical at first here it goes:

First thing I find myself walking down a dirt path, I am wearing victorian boots, that lace up the front. I can actually smell the dirt, and the surroundings.
Next I am home and I have a servant (:( ). She is preparing dinner for my family. I see my 2 children out the back window, a boy and a girl playing on a rope swing. My husband then comes home and sits at the table. The children come inside and we are served dinner.
I dont remember us having any conversation, or anything else.
After eating I remember walking down a hallway in the house and looking into a mirror. It had deep cracks in it. The person looked like me, just from a different era. My hair was up in a bun and had a pin in it. My face looked the same as now, just a bit different.
I remember that freaking me out.
Then it ended.
The interesting thing about this was I could smell and feel everything.
But honestly, from birth I have felt a huge connection to Mormon-isiom. I feel like I was one of several wives in a marriage.
I have such a massive pull towards this, I just cant get past it.
Thanks for letting me share guys #G^H
 
That sounds like a wonderful experience, hippiemade. I greatly enjoy the sense of emotions and connection from a completely different era and lifetime as you describe. That shows me all the confirmation I need to investigate more. I hope you find the connections from that life to this which will give you a greater understanding of the emotions you felt and how it applies to this lifetime.
 
Thanks for sharing this hippiemade :thumbsup:


Do you have any ideas where this past life took place? You say you was really skeptical at first, what made you change your mind? Did you recognize any of your family in that life who may be with you in this life?

hippiemade said:
The interesting thing about this was I could smell and feel everything.
I agree with this, I think the heightened sense of sight, smell and sound, as well as the emotion, is what makes a past life memory stand out from 'imagination'. When I remember a past life, I can see (and I'm aware of) every blade of grass, every stone, every cloud in the sky in vivid detail, a bit like watching one of those high resolution blu-ray movies :)


Would you be interested in learning meditation, or how to regress yourself? Maybe with a bit of practice, you can reveal some more details of this past life.
 
Wonderful experience! I greatly enjoy listening to peoples PL because its different and very special to each individual. Yes, during PL regression you can actually smell or hear properly. I remembered mine, I was surprised I could smell Lavender on my friend in there (I know its that because my mother used it about 2 yrs ago) but she stopped so I know I'm not dreaming. But unfortunately, none of the people in my regression are someone I know currently.


You were in the Victorian ages, very interesting... Honestly, I always find their clothes uncomfortable. Hopefully you can find out more about yourself and it explains your life.. Good luck!
 
ChrisR said:
Thanks for sharing this hippiemade :thumbsup:
Do you have any ideas where this past life took place?
I have no idea where this took place, I wish I could of figured it out.


I was skeptical because I had never been under hypnosis before and I was actually a little scared about it.


No one in the regrassion was someone I recognized now in this life. But it did feel right...... meaning it felt like I was meant to be there.


I would love to learn how to regress myself, I didnt know that was possible. Do tell!
 
Wuxin said:
Wonderful experience! I greatly enjoy listening to peoples PL because its different and very special to each individual. Yes, during PL regression you can actually smell or hear properly. I remembered mine, I was surprised I could smell Lavender on my friend in there (I know its that because my mother used it about 2 yrs ago) but she stopped so I know I'm not dreaming. But unfortunately, none of the people in my regression are someone I know currently.
You were in the Victorian ages, very interesting... Honestly, I always find their clothes uncomfortable. Hopefully you can find out more about yourself and it explains your life.. Good luck!
I do hope I find out more about this.. and yes the clothing for sure looks uncomfortable!:laugh:
 
That sounds amazing. I wouldnt have believed you were able to really smell the place in your vision if I had not experienced something like that myself very recently. I have had three very vivid dreams that I believe are past life related. In one I was at a party in a large house with many rooms and I was smoking. I woke up feeling like my mouth was filled with ashes or smoke, and it took me a while to get the taste out of my mouth and get back to sleep. I believe maybe it was a vision from my days as a flapper in the 20's. I know a little bit about my life at that time but I would love to learn how to regress myself so I can learn more. I recently ordered The Divine Name cd to try and do it myself, but Im not sure exactly what to do and I am a little scared of the whole process. I am thinking about going to a regression therapist so I can be guided through it by someone experienced but its hard to find the time.
 
hippiemade said:
I would love to learn how to regress myself, I didnt know that was possible. Do tell!
Well, you can't regress yourself by the same method that a past life therapist would use, but what I meant was, that you can participate in a regression by yourself with one of the many available regression or meditation cd's. Some of them are guided regressions, and some are just ambient sounds which have been specifically created to assist you into an altered state of consciousness. Most people seem to prefer one over the other. I personally get better results with the guided regression, but you might be different.


We have a thread here in the forum which lists some of the best cd's on the market. As well as that, there are also a number of useful threads that offer you tips on how to remember your past lives. If you've already experienced some success at a past life regression, then I'm sure there will be something here that will work for you:

 
Back
Top