• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Past Lives, so far...

jwb1410

Member
I am early in my past lives exploration, so I am sure there are more to come.

The first that I have partially recovered was that as an RAF pilot during WWII. This one didn't surprise me too much. I have always had an interest in British history, especially its hisotry in WWII. When I was a boy, I had built a number of model airplanes, but my two favorite were the British Spitfire, and the German ME-109. I had them hanging in a dogfight over my bed. The spitfire was chasing down the ME. I also thoroughly enjoyed a computer game based on the Battle of Britain. Interestingly enough, when I experienced this past life through the use of a guided CD meditation, I discovered that I didn't fly the Spitfire! I flew the earlier, and less powerful Hawker Hurricane. This irritated me during that past life that I did not get the chance to fly the Spitfire. Although I did not get to experience my death in that life (I hope to do so soon with a therapist), I believe I died before the Battle of Britain; a point that bothered me between lives.

I am planning to do more work with this life because I think it has greatly influenced this lifetime. From what I remember, I was a very fit, verile, and charismatic man in that life. I had a wife and two young children. Without giving much thought to how it might impact my family, I used my political connections to get myself placed in the RAF as a pilot in training. I remember being a very good pilot. It was like the plane and I became one. It was a very symbionic relationship. I am that way with cars in this life. The only problem was that the Hurricane were not as fast as the ME's, which put me at a disadvantage in the air against them. When I heard news of the new Spitfires coming out, I wanted to get trained and placed into them. They were faster and even more manuverable. Unfortuantely, I never got the chance. Worst of all, I regretted how I worked my way into a situation where I ended up leaving my family. You see, I could have easily gotten myself placed in a far safer desk job, but I wanted to be in the thick of things. That's just the way I was. My last memory was of the phone call I placed to my wife before my last mission. I had the feeling it was not going to end well, but I had to say to her all the things she was expecting to hear about seeing them all soon. (I am crying right now, just thinking about it).

I learned that this lifetime has been devoted to making it up to my two children that I left when they were young. I promised them that I would come back again and parent them. When I explore this life with a therapist, I hope to get some validating information. I believe the reason my wife and I had problems conceiving was because one of my kids did not pass away until the 1990's. They came back together as twin girls.

This agreement to come back with them, and my desire to be very present to them in this lifetime, I believe had profound effects on this lifetime. I believe I subconsciously limited myslef so that I would not be so distracted with power, success and influence. As things turned out, I have basically been an at-home dad for them. This has been great, and I have often felt frustrated with my inability to put all my talents to use they way I know I can. Subconsciously, I did not trust myself to be able to be the dynamic soul that I am while also staying connected with my children the way I owed to them to be.

The second life that I recalled was under hypnosis. I was a young girl in a Mexican village who lost both her parents during a hostile raid of the town by bandits. My dad was the mayor of the town. He heard of the raid in advance, so all the women and children were placed in the basement of the church for protection. My mother decided to stay with my father. I wanted to stay with them both as well, but I was kept from doing so. I was so devastated by their deaths! I wanted to die too so I could be with them. I eventually married and had two daughters, but I was so depressed, it took quite a while before I could even be partially present to my family. My husband understood what I was going through because he was in the church basement with me during the raid. He was a very patient and loving man. His love was very healing for me. I eventually recovered, but never fully. During the regression I learned that part of my anger and grief was due to the fact that I became out of step with the souls who were my parents in that life. My mother was going to be my grand-mother in this life, but she died just before I was born.

The healing work for me came between lives. I came to forgive those adults who protected me. Three of them returned with me in this life. I married one of them. I have struggled with all three in this life. Just as in the past life, I felt like they just didn't understand me and that they worked to restrain my progress. In reality, they have worked to keep me stay on my path. In both lives, if they had helped me the way I wanted them to, I would have gotten off course. So, in recognizing that fact, I knew I had to ask for their forgiveness in the spiritual dimension. I did, and my whole energy shifted toward them and to myself. It was a profound experience that I will never forget! Funny enough, the two countries I have visited in this lifetime have been England and Mexico.
 
Welcome to the forum jwb. Thanks for sharing your memories, it's all very interesting. Do you keep a journal? It's always a good idea to start one when you can remember so many details. Please keep us updated if you find out any more :)
 
Welcome to the forum, jwb. You write beautifully, and your interpretations of the way in which your past impacts your present are very insightful. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
 
Back
Top