• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

past life memory somewhere

SERGE

Member
I am from mexico so i don't know how to explain this very well in english..I had a strange dream that I have come to think that I was remembering a past life.
let me explain, I dreamed that we were a tribe and that we were running away from people that wanted to hurt us and were were walking around this huge selvatic groung, we had no clothes except from the ones covering our private parts.
My skin is fair but in the dream I had red skin, so we walked around for a long time and we found this moutain with a river flowing through iside of it and at that time I remember thinking: we are safe now, THE GODS WILL PROTECT US.
OK so this is were I come to think that this was not a regular dream, That is not the way I would normaly think, I am a catholic so I would never think that there are more gods in the world, just one as I have been thought.
So anyway we had to climb the mountain and then we went to a tunnel underground the river that was going though the mountain, I remember feeling very happy for we were safe and that we could all be safe inside that cave that we found because the gods were goig to protect us, I also remember that there was a statue carved in stone inside the mountain that we respected a lot.
next as a flashback I rememeber that we were all sleeping inside the cave and a snake tried to bite a woman and she was screaming because it was all over her, and I remember thinking: cut it's head, cut It's head, but another person did it.
again this is not the way I would normaly think. If a snake ever be over me, I would never think to cut it's head. and then we tried to shut the womans screams as we would fear that "the other people" the ones that were looking for us were close and they could hear us.
next as a flashback I remember seeing the moutain fallling like a natural disater, and then next as another flasback I remember going through the jungle traveling (me and other crew) back to the mountain to "thank" the gods as they have saved us.
I have also had another memory that I am in a art gallery that is displaying Frida Kahlos art, and I really want to buy a piece, but I don't have the power or money to do it. But i do remember that some of her canvases are displayed on the ceiling, anyone heard about this??
 
Hello SERGE, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing the details of your dream, and don't worry about your English, it's good :thumbsup:


It's interesting how your dream conflicted with your religious belief in your present life, have you always been a Catholic since birth? It could indicate a past life memory, but nobody can really confirm this for you, maybe a regression either by yourself or with a trained therapist might reveal more details? How do you feel about that?


I tried doing a bit of research on Frida Kahlo for you, and some of her paintings are displayed on the ceiling in museums today, but I don't know if they are there permanently, or how long they've been there for.
 
Hola SERGE. Su ingles esta bien. Probably much better than my Spanish. : angel


It does sound like your dream could indicate a past life. You might like to read this.


Is there anything significant going on in your life right now that this dream may be attached to?
 
Thanks chrisr and truthseeker


To be honest, I don't know what to think about my dreams.


I have done research on the internet and I havent found anything about frida's art displayed on the ceiling nor about the painting of the man I wanted to buy in my dreams. I am guessing that It has something to do with me beign from mexico and close to fridas art and her paintings as I am an art major. anyway truthseeker i read the link that you posted and I am pretty sure that I was remembering a past life. I mean ,I remember myself as beign red skinned! and definitely my way of thinking was way different (even though in mexico we are thought about the different gods the maya and the aztecs had) we are very catholic, and we would never think that way. I am still puzzled and confused. And no, nothing different or exiting has happened in my life for me to remember a past life, what is going on??
 
Hi SERGE.


This is just my own opinion so it is not a definitive answer about your dreams.


I think of ourselves as being made of two parts. There is the eternal consciousness or spirit and there is the mortal human body. When you dream you are experiencing that dream as two creatures - the spirit and the human - but when you wake you are remembering the dream as an integrated whole being - spirit and human as one. The human is not eternal and lives just the one life but you - the eternal spirit - has lived many lives and can remember them. Each part of you may add some dream elements and the finished product may then be a mixture of past life memory and the physical brain doing some kind of "house keeping" (for want of a better term).


I think it is possible to separate the memory and spiritual meaning from the dross if you meditate or just, over time, contemplate about the possible meaning of your dreams. But it is not a certainty that you will realize the true meaning if you see it and it may always be a mystery to you.


Does that make any sense? (I don't always express myself clearly.)
 
Back
Top