Jaimie
Member
Hi,
been doing this meditation
and been trying to find the thread where one post the videos that work for you but now I can't find it ( again, sorry Fireflydancing -- help me out please, I searched for it's name and went through bunch of others past life therapy regression, but missed it or has it been erased ?
What I liked about it
Was actually the ending the most. I knew by now that my potential true memories were over with and now what was asked of me was to imagine a good way to say goodbye. So the regression expert told me to go to a fire and meet my past life self there ( which was a male, that I had become earlier, said the year was 1304 to be exact, don't ask me why, the number just came up ). A part of me thought that was just silly, but I thought I should keep an open mind. And there he came. And we even hugged, like 2 best friends, ha ha. And it was asked that we would basically take our pain, our baggage and throw it in the fire. So I imagined him taking his first and he did and he threw it in. He had a bigger pile than I had. And then it was my turn and I threw mine in. And we watched it burn. I don't know, it was something peaceful about it. So that was what I liked the most, and it wasn't even real.
What was so-and-so
This happens now and then if I am undergoing a past life regression meditation where the regression expert takes to the sound of snapping of 2 fingers against each other. Suddenly I am back on a resting place with some kind of male psychiatrist in his office in the life in the 1870's-1890's, being female again. Before this I was a male, I was in another life, that is, until the snapping. I just think this is an error with me, so never mind that. You will most likely stay in the same past life
/Jaimie
been doing this meditation
and been trying to find the thread where one post the videos that work for you but now I can't find it ( again, sorry Fireflydancing -- help me out please, I searched for it's name and went through bunch of others past life therapy regression, but missed it or has it been erased ?
What I liked about it
Was actually the ending the most. I knew by now that my potential true memories were over with and now what was asked of me was to imagine a good way to say goodbye. So the regression expert told me to go to a fire and meet my past life self there ( which was a male, that I had become earlier, said the year was 1304 to be exact, don't ask me why, the number just came up ). A part of me thought that was just silly, but I thought I should keep an open mind. And there he came. And we even hugged, like 2 best friends, ha ha. And it was asked that we would basically take our pain, our baggage and throw it in the fire. So I imagined him taking his first and he did and he threw it in. He had a bigger pile than I had. And then it was my turn and I threw mine in. And we watched it burn. I don't know, it was something peaceful about it. So that was what I liked the most, and it wasn't even real.
What was so-and-so
This happens now and then if I am undergoing a past life regression meditation where the regression expert takes to the sound of snapping of 2 fingers against each other. Suddenly I am back on a resting place with some kind of male psychiatrist in his office in the life in the 1870's-1890's, being female again. Before this I was a male, I was in another life, that is, until the snapping. I just think this is an error with me, so never mind that. You will most likely stay in the same past life
/Jaimie