• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Lives..Give me a lil help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lo Lee Ta
  • Start date Start date
L

Lo Lee Ta

Guest
I've liked egypt ever since i was about 4, and i have a weird birth mark thing, it's three like beauty marks exactly in a triangle, (my cousin has it too)and when i was about 11 (i'm 12 now) i started meditating, and i lived in egypt about 140 BC, my name was Cascara...how can I know if this was really a past life?
Thanks for all your help,
Lo Lee Ta

------------------
'Tell them, dear, that if eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is it's own excuse for being'- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Kaskara is a Broadsword of Sudanic Africa, which is an appropriate area, although as a weapon the earliest record is from about the 15th c. This doesn't prevent it being named for something/someone earlier. I don't have time to do further research right now.

Other than that you are the main indicator for whether or not it is real.
------------------
Galadriel aka Megan.

There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases can become a problem, however.



[This message has been edited by Galadriel (edited 07-16-2001).]
 
Hello,

About the beauty marks, my best friend and I (we are also cousins, though not too close), have the same birthmark in the same place. We have been mistaken for sisters a lot although we do not look alike or act so much alike. We also seem to know what is going on with the other. I posted this in the 'Spirit Community' (I think) forum under "Can two people share the same thinking?", anyway, my question to you was, do the two of you 'share' some sort of connection? It would be interesting to hear it.

Take care,

Karen
 
Hi Karen, that's really interesting.

On another note, I'm probably going to be going down to Fort Beausejour this weekend (Saturday probably), to take a look around (haven't been there since I've been five...well, not that I remember anyways). Feel free to send me an e-mail if you'd like to hook up, or if another day would be good for you.


------------------
Hope you're all having a great day,
Take Care,
-Kathy. :)
 
Hi,

Sorry i haven't been on since sunday, so if i dont reply for a while it is because i only get on once every three days usually (and yes i am allowed to get on i just dont want to that much) Yeah me and my cousin have always been friends, we like ALOT of the same things, we believe in the same things, et cetera. And everyone thinks we are sisters also..Well ill talk more later.
love,
Lo Lee Ta

------------------
'Tell them, dear, that if eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is it's own excuse for being'- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Back
Top