Anaesthesia
Member
Not sure if this is the correct place or not to put this.
Tues night I was trying a dream meditation where you basically say yo yourself 'I will remember my past live dreams' or something similar to that. I was trying to figure out if someone I know now I knew sometime in the past; we butt heads a lot, so, I was curious if we knew each other & if something happened between us.
Anyway, the year 1844 popped up. I remember seeing a man with grey pants, & vest and a black coat with grey striping near the hem (went all around the jacket), swallow-tail like jacket. Also had a grey and black (specifically) bowler hat tucked under his arm, smoking a cigar, shaking his head. He struck me as type of person who shook his head saying 'tut, tut, tut,' and really reminded me of Mr. Darling from Peter Pan.
I do remember looking up at him, but I don't if that is because I was more child sized or if I was an adult seated looking up.
I don't know if the year relates to the man or not (he seems to not be in the fashion of 1844, but I am not sure), or who this person is to me.
What do you think? Strange dream or something pl related?
Tues night I was trying a dream meditation where you basically say yo yourself 'I will remember my past live dreams' or something similar to that. I was trying to figure out if someone I know now I knew sometime in the past; we butt heads a lot, so, I was curious if we knew each other & if something happened between us.
Anyway, the year 1844 popped up. I remember seeing a man with grey pants, & vest and a black coat with grey striping near the hem (went all around the jacket), swallow-tail like jacket. Also had a grey and black (specifically) bowler hat tucked under his arm, smoking a cigar, shaking his head. He struck me as type of person who shook his head saying 'tut, tut, tut,' and really reminded me of Mr. Darling from Peter Pan.
I do remember looking up at him, but I don't if that is because I was more child sized or if I was an adult seated looking up.
I don't know if the year relates to the man or not (he seems to not be in the fashion of 1844, but I am not sure), or who this person is to me.
What do you think? Strange dream or something pl related?