• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Positive

Koshka

the great
I woke up from a dream last week that I can't get out of my mind.

I'm in a sunny green field, there's a light breeze- I'm wearing a long dress, and running along with a yorkie with a purple velvet collar. I don't know why I knew it was velvet.. I just did. It looked it. It felt like England, I felt like it was dated- sometime in the early nineteenth century, maybe? Napoleonic gown. I mean it was probably only a minute, real time. Golden, lovely minute.

I woke up with an intense longing for that dog. I saw yorkies on the street, and I had to stop the owner and fawn over their dogs. I felt like a little piece of my heart had returned. The dog was saying hello, almost. It made me deeply happy, on a cellular level.

Anyway, I wanted to share that with you all. I've never felt anything like that from a past life memory.

(I have a dog, in this life.)
 
Hello Koshka.


Your description of the dream is so good that I can see it myself. I was wondering if, in the dream, did you feel the breeze or did you just know that there was a light breeze?


I have only had a few times in my life where I felt really happy when waking from a dream and those dreams were significant to me. The last time was when a departed loved one came to me in a dream and we had a last hug that seemed so real that I could feel us hugging each other - I woke up very happy.


Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks for sharing Koshka :)


I know the primary topic of your post was about your dog, which was very nice, but I was rather intrigued by your description of the gown you were wearing, and your use of the word "Napoleonic". I thought it was a bit of a strange combination with you feeling that you were in "England", yet feeling that you were wearing "Napoleonic" clothes.


Well, we all know how "popular" Napoleon was with the British and vice versa :tongue:, so I Googled "Napoleonic gown", not expecting to find anything, but the first page that came up revealed that British fashion was indeed influenced by French fashion after the Napoleonic War in 1815.


Now I'm wondering if your use of the word "Napoleonic" was deliberate, or part of the dream, or whether you just used it casually to give us a general idea of the time period?


Chris :)
 
Thank you Koshka.


You might want to consider meditating or using a guide regression to see if anything else comes up that is connected to your dream.
 
Back
Top