Aliyah
Member
hello and blessings all..I’m new here. Had my second PLR today. In post session contemplation it seems the life was. It mine but my brothers. He felt responsible for my death as a young child and carried massive guilt. As penance he had taken the role of my souls protector, keeping my beautiful pure essence locked up for safety. He was fierce and angry. This showed up in my life as a big somatic energy that was holding me back from spiritual evolvement into divine love. Felt like an angry Spirit or demon. In session he forgave himself, or maybe I forgave him? Interestly it feels we married each other in this life, separated a year ago yet the soul level attachment felt powerful and restrictive... until now! My essence was released and I carried it back home to now. Does this make sense? Have I over thought this? Any feedback would be really helpful and appreciated