Hello!
I was regressed a couple of months ago, and just prior to that, I had been having the same dream over and over. I felt that I was about 14 years old, about 5'6", had beautifully long curly brown hair (which I still have today, just not THAT long), green eyes, and I was wearing a long gown; I was laying on lush grass which wasn't far from a cliff (you could see it in the distance), and there was a large teenage boy (muscular), laying beside me. No one was around and we were just dreaming/planning for the future. It was so beautiful to just lay there with him; and he was so handsome; I could see his face clearly. That's pretty much it for the dream, but it ties in with my regression.
When I was regressed, I saw myself as that young teenaged girl, and the young man as someone I had known inside and out my entire life, and we were in love. I remember running to meet him on the grass near a cliff (just like my dream), and telling him that I couldn't marry him...The experience was so emotionally gut-wrenching, that I sobbed for what seemed like forever. I was unable to marry him, then a litt bit older and some kind of soldier (he had a sword and other such things), because my family wanted me to become a nun. Anyways, I became a nun and lived with the others in a convent near a cliff (not the same cliff my friend and I used to frequent). One night, he was headed up to the convent to visit with me (I hadn't been living there long), when large waves hit the convent, destroying much of it and flooding it with water. Myself, as well as the other nuns, all died, while my lover watched, unable to do anything.
So, my question to anyone out there is, do you have any info on Ireland around that time period? The only way I know it was Ireland was because I feel it strongly within myself, and the colour green was absolutely prominent in everything to do with that lifetime. Í don't know much about Ireland, etc. but I would love any info any of you have, as well as other similar stories!
Thanks!
Jen.
By the way, I remember clearly parts of a life lived in Norway as a Viking (my husband is from there & we live there part time; and although I dislike it there--it's not home--I do feel strong ties to it). I was such a powerful man; I wore so much armor, and during my regression, I could barely lift my hands. It's interesting, because as a child, there were times when I had a hard time moving my hands when I was starting to fall asleep and woke up...That life was not particularily good; I was constantly homesick, much like the one I'm currently living.
I also had a life as a black man during the horrible Slavery period. I had tried to escape, went into the wrong area, and was torn apart by horribly mean dogs...I still have a fear of dogs.
Those 3 are the only lives I've regressed to, but while I was under, I said that I had lived 51 lives, many that involved my Irish hunk (who is my husband in this life.).
I'd love to hear any similar experiences!
I was regressed a couple of months ago, and just prior to that, I had been having the same dream over and over. I felt that I was about 14 years old, about 5'6", had beautifully long curly brown hair (which I still have today, just not THAT long), green eyes, and I was wearing a long gown; I was laying on lush grass which wasn't far from a cliff (you could see it in the distance), and there was a large teenage boy (muscular), laying beside me. No one was around and we were just dreaming/planning for the future. It was so beautiful to just lay there with him; and he was so handsome; I could see his face clearly. That's pretty much it for the dream, but it ties in with my regression.
When I was regressed, I saw myself as that young teenaged girl, and the young man as someone I had known inside and out my entire life, and we were in love. I remember running to meet him on the grass near a cliff (just like my dream), and telling him that I couldn't marry him...The experience was so emotionally gut-wrenching, that I sobbed for what seemed like forever. I was unable to marry him, then a litt bit older and some kind of soldier (he had a sword and other such things), because my family wanted me to become a nun. Anyways, I became a nun and lived with the others in a convent near a cliff (not the same cliff my friend and I used to frequent). One night, he was headed up to the convent to visit with me (I hadn't been living there long), when large waves hit the convent, destroying much of it and flooding it with water. Myself, as well as the other nuns, all died, while my lover watched, unable to do anything.
So, my question to anyone out there is, do you have any info on Ireland around that time period? The only way I know it was Ireland was because I feel it strongly within myself, and the colour green was absolutely prominent in everything to do with that lifetime. Í don't know much about Ireland, etc. but I would love any info any of you have, as well as other similar stories!
Thanks!
Jen.
By the way, I remember clearly parts of a life lived in Norway as a Viking (my husband is from there & we live there part time; and although I dislike it there--it's not home--I do feel strong ties to it). I was such a powerful man; I wore so much armor, and during my regression, I could barely lift my hands. It's interesting, because as a child, there were times when I had a hard time moving my hands when I was starting to fall asleep and woke up...That life was not particularily good; I was constantly homesick, much like the one I'm currently living.
I also had a life as a black man during the horrible Slavery period. I had tried to escape, went into the wrong area, and was torn apart by horribly mean dogs...I still have a fear of dogs.
Those 3 are the only lives I've regressed to, but while I was under, I said that I had lived 51 lives, many that involved my Irish hunk (who is my husband in this life.).
I'd love to hear any similar experiences!