Hi, I haven´t been active here for a long time but now there seems to be this PL related thing. It´s a little trivial, I guess. I met this woman at work I´ve never seen before. The first thing out of my mouth when I see her is an automatic: "...But- hello theere...!", like she´s an old aquaintance. My voice of itself sinking to a ridculous casanova timbre
... and I´m thinking "Where the heck did that come from"?? Not really like me.
Yes, and well, looking into her eyes was, I don´t know, otherworldly, maybe. At the same time comfortably familiar, magnetic, frightening. And something I could have spent the rest of my life doing. Like a lover, twin sister, mother, daughter, tiger burning in the night, kind of thing. She´s someone I´ve known before, I´m pretty sure. It would be strange if not. I look up "Twin souls" ( don´t believe in "original soul being split in two", though, more along the lines of soul mates of differing closeness), and check off all the signs and a few more, including weird synchronicities etc.
Then I had to get another job, haven´t seen her since and can´t stop thinking of her and her eyes (it´s been 1 1/2 years [edited]). We´ve talked a few times over the internet. But two problems are, she´s in a relationship. And there are a few too many years between us by conventional standards.
And, yes, this could all be just the overheated fantasy of mid-life crisis, of course, but she´s sparked a creativity in me that´s in the real world, producing tangible results. Also, I don´t think I´m fooling myself completely in the perception she´s experienced a similar triggering. And, I keep getting the thought (...about this person I really don´t know that well...but have the feeling I do like noone and the same time never will in a million years..)- "I wanna marry you, **** it! Just ´cause that´s the proper way it should be!" (when I have no intention of ever marrying again in this life
)Eyes and nose dripping to boot... And at the same it´s like..." I don´t know if we will ever be together in this life, might not ever see each other again at all, but you know...What the heck, I´ll love you always anyway...".
I guess I´m writing this not so much asking anything, as getting this, whatever it is, out in words in an understanding context and venting a hot head and heart. Thanks for reading.
(Past lives together could include Russia, first half of the 19th century. By hunches, some images and research. Nobility, military, ballrooms. Not a completely happy one, possibly. )
Yes, and well, looking into her eyes was, I don´t know, otherworldly, maybe. At the same time comfortably familiar, magnetic, frightening. And something I could have spent the rest of my life doing. Like a lover, twin sister, mother, daughter, tiger burning in the night, kind of thing. She´s someone I´ve known before, I´m pretty sure. It would be strange if not. I look up "Twin souls" ( don´t believe in "original soul being split in two", though, more along the lines of soul mates of differing closeness), and check off all the signs and a few more, including weird synchronicities etc.
Then I had to get another job, haven´t seen her since and can´t stop thinking of her and her eyes (it´s been 1 1/2 years [edited]). We´ve talked a few times over the internet. But two problems are, she´s in a relationship. And there are a few too many years between us by conventional standards.
And, yes, this could all be just the overheated fantasy of mid-life crisis, of course, but she´s sparked a creativity in me that´s in the real world, producing tangible results. Also, I don´t think I´m fooling myself completely in the perception she´s experienced a similar triggering. And, I keep getting the thought (...about this person I really don´t know that well...but have the feeling I do like noone and the same time never will in a million years..)- "I wanna marry you, **** it! Just ´cause that´s the proper way it should be!" (when I have no intention of ever marrying again in this life
I guess I´m writing this not so much asking anything, as getting this, whatever it is, out in words in an understanding context and venting a hot head and heart. Thanks for reading.
(Past lives together could include Russia, first half of the 19th century. By hunches, some images and research. Nobility, military, ballrooms. Not a completely happy one, possibly. )
Last edited: