azgrl25
Senior Registered
I mentioned this in another post and thought it would be a good thread to have on it's own, i'd love to hear other stories like mine
I purchased one of Weiss's cd's and had some interesting memories come out of it, one memory in particular showed that John (my boyfriend) and I had switched roles in this lifetime.
I saw myself as a bed-ridden man due to an injury in what feels like a war, I hear chaos and yelling in the distance outside. There are several men standing around me in uniform, and a nurse helping me out. She was my wife and taking care of me while I was out of commission. The men are fellow soldiers. I have a feeling that maybe one or two may have been my ex's (interestingly, both were in the military), but not positive. I just knew that the nurse was John, and I was her hubby.
I had this memory around May/Early June. Towards the end of June, John was in an accident and broke his leg. He couldn't do much on his own, so he ended up staying with me and I ended up playing nurse in this lifetime :thumbsup:
We've been living together ever since!
I purchased one of Weiss's cd's and had some interesting memories come out of it, one memory in particular showed that John (my boyfriend) and I had switched roles in this lifetime.
I saw myself as a bed-ridden man due to an injury in what feels like a war, I hear chaos and yelling in the distance outside. There are several men standing around me in uniform, and a nurse helping me out. She was my wife and taking care of me while I was out of commission. The men are fellow soldiers. I have a feeling that maybe one or two may have been my ex's (interestingly, both were in the military), but not positive. I just knew that the nurse was John, and I was her hubby.
I had this memory around May/Early June. Towards the end of June, John was in an accident and broke his leg. He couldn't do much on his own, so he ended up staying with me and I ended up playing nurse in this lifetime :thumbsup:
We've been living together ever since!