kemetic18
Member
I wanted to share two self-regression experiences I had in which I saw brief glimpses of past lives I shared with current family members. This is exciting to me as both lifetimes were totally unexpected and up to now I felt that I had never known my current family members before.
I was a little girl, maybe 3 or 4 years old but no older. It looked like the early 1900s and I lived in a big Victorian style house on a hill. From the house was a view of a city built in a valley and on the surrounding hillsides. It was in the US but no idea where.
I was playing in the street in front of the house when I was struck from behind by a car. I never saw the car, just heard the impact and was on the street. My mother came running out of the house, lifted me up and was crying and screaming. I was really scared, I was limp and couldn't move. My face as down and I could see her boots with little buttons up the sides. I knew I died right there in the street.
Here's what I found really interesting - I just knew that my mother then is my mother now. Also after I died I felt like I "hung around" for a while because I loved her so much and didn't want to leave. Not sure if that's even possible.
The second life I saw was as a young woman, maybe a teenager (it was hard to tell). I was part of a large group of people walking through a cold, snowy landscape that was very barren and bleak with no trees and rocks sticking out of the snow. The words "Lapp herders" popped into my head. Men were dragging tents made of skins and little children were being pulled in sleds. I was wearing a brightly woven red, white and blue shawl with fringe.
I was walking beside a woman who was my sister and her husband. He was pulling a small child in a sled. I just "knew" that my sister in that life is my older sister now. The sister walked away and I walked close beside her husband and was trying to make a move on him. I had the feeling he liked me and I thought something about he should be mine, or I deserved him for myself. Guess I wasn't a very nice sister.
Not sure what time period this was.
I was a little girl, maybe 3 or 4 years old but no older. It looked like the early 1900s and I lived in a big Victorian style house on a hill. From the house was a view of a city built in a valley and on the surrounding hillsides. It was in the US but no idea where.
I was playing in the street in front of the house when I was struck from behind by a car. I never saw the car, just heard the impact and was on the street. My mother came running out of the house, lifted me up and was crying and screaming. I was really scared, I was limp and couldn't move. My face as down and I could see her boots with little buttons up the sides. I knew I died right there in the street.
Here's what I found really interesting - I just knew that my mother then is my mother now. Also after I died I felt like I "hung around" for a while because I loved her so much and didn't want to leave. Not sure if that's even possible.
The second life I saw was as a young woman, maybe a teenager (it was hard to tell). I was part of a large group of people walking through a cold, snowy landscape that was very barren and bleak with no trees and rocks sticking out of the snow. The words "Lapp herders" popped into my head. Men were dragging tents made of skins and little children were being pulled in sleds. I was wearing a brightly woven red, white and blue shawl with fringe.
I was walking beside a woman who was my sister and her husband. He was pulling a small child in a sled. I just "knew" that my sister in that life is my older sister now. The sister walked away and I walked close beside her husband and was trying to make a move on him. I had the feeling he liked me and I thought something about he should be mine, or I deserved him for myself. Guess I wasn't a very nice sister.
Not sure what time period this was.