• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Validated Memories

Truthseeker

Former Moderator
I would like to share something with everyone. I'm sure it isn't anything unusual, but it's my experience. The first regression I ever did I used YouTube to help me. It wasn't that difficult because I had tried self-hypnosis and meditation techniques before. However, I was very surprised by the result. I went back to 1973 living as a teenaged girl. Though the memories seemed very real and very detailed, I doubted it all and thought possibly I made it all up. In spite of my doubt I was still very curious. I came up with the name of my hometown in Oklahoma. It was not a town that I had previously heard of. When I looked it up I discovered the town really exists.

My doubts began to disappear a few days later. I went back to another memory from that life. In this memory I was going somewhere in the car with my dad. I kind of became focused on the details of the car. It was my dad's car and it was the only car that we had. I could see every detail about that car including the shade of blue. I knew that the car was a '66 but I wasn't remembering what kind it was. Finally "galaxy" popped into my head. The car was a '66 Galaxy.

Immediately afterwards I got on the internet to look up this car. At this point let me say that I am not a car guy. I don't know a lot about cars, certainly classic cars. I had to look it up because I did not know what a Galaxy looked like. I think I might have heard my (current) dad say my uncle had one back in the day. Anyway, I did a search and the Ford Galaxie (it's correctly spelled with an 'ie') came up. I saw a picture of a '65 Ford Galaxie that looked EXACTLY like that car that I saw in my memory. It was even the same shade of blue.

At this point the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I was stunned. It was the same body style, same grill and head lights, everything. I know I said my dad's car was a '66, but Ford manufactured them with the same body style from '65-'67. I looked up other cars from that era and nothing else looked like what I saw. It was definately a Galaxie. So I correctly indentified the model (and the year) of a car I swear I previously knew absolutely nothing about. Its maybe not as cool as xenoglossy, but its still pretty amazing to me.

This was a turning point for me. This is where I started believing that just maybe these memories were real. Does anyone else have any similar experiences they'd like to share? Does anyone have memories from previous lives that they have varified? I would be interested in reading them. Thanks.
 
Hello Truthseeker. Thank you very much for sharing your memory. Isn't it wonderful when these simple truths come to light! Little validations in your own mind are the ones that make all of us pursue the inevitable truth of reincarnation.


Yes I do have many validated memories, you can read about some of them here. I am fortunate to live just down the road from the place I farmed in 1890. I go there regularly, and regularly I remember things, like your dad's car....simple things, yet details none the less. My latest was of a small building, a chicken coop. It has been gone since long before I was born in this life. Yet I knew where it once sat, along with two other small prairie sheds. This past year a relative gave me a photograph that showed me for the first time these buildings. No one could have told me about these, they were never there in this life time. In fact the relatives didn't know where the photo were taken. I explained it to them from my past life memory (I didn't tell them that...wasn't the "right" crowd, if ya know what I mean!)The simple realization was a powerful reality to me too!


Thanks again for sharing!
 
I haven't set out to find a whole lot validations. Something seems to be stopping me. I think about looking for them, but then I let other things get in the way - work, kids, etc - and then I never get back to it. The urge isn't strong enough yet.


Nonetheless I wholeheartedly believe in past lives. I was born and raised in the interior of Alaska, home-schooled without even a television or neighbors. Regardless, from a very young age, I KNEW what it felt like to walk on cobblestones, to feel fog and see lamplights, Victorian London or somewhere around that time period. I know what it's like to see a black military helicopter approaching. I know what it's like to run through a jungle. I always believed in past lives because I already knew what they felt like.
 
Great validations, Truthseeker. :thumbsup:

Its maybe not as cool as xenoglossy, but its still pretty amazing to me.
Imo - all validations are cool ;) It's always amazing to find out you're right. Kind of throws you for a loop, huh? :D And no matter how many times it happens, or how small you think the validation may be - it's awesome.

Does anyone have memories from previous lives that they have varified?
I almost always post validations with the memories I share here, so you'll most likely run across some of mine on your journey through the forum :) I do have some newer ones that I'll share later about Wales...


Aili
 
Yeh Awesome ...


I love it when I have had a memory then it is verified a short while later..


One memory about having been in the 1700s as a Jewish teenager who got involved in what felt like a cult. I had my doubts as it sounded impossible . I attended a lecture at our local synagogue not long after and the subject was false messiahs.


This gave me the faith to do some googling and there was a Jacob Frank who was a false Jewish Messiah. The bio fit in with my memories of it.


The other I have written about in my thread Letting GO..


The following is about my memories of eugenic experiments done by the Nazis and also in Atlantis..


'I had this memory of similar experiments done to me that were done to me in Auschwitz by Mengele. I believe it was by the same soul -- ie Mengele reincarnated. They were trying to create a master race as in Nazi germany.\


Now my memory has been confirmed in two books I have read.. The one is by Jeanne Avery called a Souls Journey .. about reincarnation and the holocaust. I read this after my memories of nazi germany and atlantis .


And I have also read it in an Edgar Cayce book..I read about this prior to my memory --- something about experiments being done in the name of science to try and improve the race and these experiments went terribly wrong. I thought this a bunch of hooey. I had gone to a few Edgar Cayce meetings but after reading this I stopped as it , among other things was just too weird I have not reread it nor remember which book it is..{ I shall have a look for it } Finding his confirmation still makes me afraid of how real my memory may well be . I guess I shall have a look for it.. :rolleyes:


THe experiment I had done to me in Auschwitz of being sewn to my sister on our arms, was verified to me on a TV documentary after my memory surfaced. A surviving twin now in her 70s who had been in the same predicament being used in experiments , said on the show that she had witnessed two boy twins sewn together on their back. I burst out sobbing on the floor , I was in such shock to have my similar memory verified.'
 
I sort of wonder that that the needing to verify things--- as it is the nature of this spiritual endevour is sort of part of the purpose of it all. At least in my case, I feel that this life I have been needing to confront those hidden feelings , plus I have had a bad case of poor communication skills.


The two combined have meant I have needed to spend time learning how to share and thus find a way of verifying my memories to the point that I can convey what I feel and know to others.\


I think being able to be truthful with our feelings and our experiences is a big part of find peace in our souls.
 
Validation


Hi everyone,


Here is my stoy wich is recently. I had a regression two or trhee months ago by myself. It was very clear and vivid. I saw an adult man in his 40 or 50 maybe, with arabic kind of customs. He was walking on the desert, very sunny and hot (I felt the heat like I was next to the fire). I was by his side, but at the same time I didn't belong to that time. It was like I was only a spectator. He kept walking and turned his head to me. He had black eyes and beared face. His skin was dark and dry. Then he spoke to me: HE identified himself as Jeobez or Jabez and he spoke like he was teaching me something. I asked him a number of cuestions wich I couldn't remember and he answer all of them. I could remember everything he said later and I wrote it down on my dairy.


I didn't research for any information, until last week, when I discovered that Jabez was a biblical man. He was a king who believed of God and his prayers were heared by God. He's name is in the bible and there is a book written called: The prayer of Jabez.


Anyway, I have the sensation that it is a connection between my Pl and Jabez but I'm sure I wasn't him. Maybe I was one of his studentS? Besides that, from that "conversation" we had at the regression, I have a message. He seems like my spiritual guide and he's taking care of me.


I'd love to hear if someone has a similar experience or any other opinion about it. Thanks!


Liz
 
Yeh Awesome ...


I love it when I have had a memory then it is verified a short while later..


One memory about having been in the 1700s as a Jewish teenager who got involved in what felt like a cult. I had my doubts as it sounded impossible . I attended a lecture at our local synagogue not long after and the subject was false messiahs.


This gave me the faith to do some googling and there was a Jacob Frank who was a false Jewish Messiah. The bio fit in with my memories of it.


The other I have written about in my thread Letting GO..


The following is about my memories of eugenic experiments done by the Nazis and also in Atlantis..


'I had this memory of similar experiments done to me that were done to me in Auschwitz by Mengele. I believe it was by the same soul -- ie Mengele reincarnated. They were trying to create a master race as in Nazi germany.\


Now my memory has been confirmed in two books I have read.. The one is by Jeanne Avery called a Souls Journey .. about reincarnation and the holocaust. I read this after my memories of nazi germany and atlantis .


And I have also read it in an Edgar Cayce book..I read about this prior to my memory --- something about experiments being done in the name of science to try and improve the race and these experiments went terribly wrong. I thought this a bunch of hooey. I had gone to a few Edgar Cayce meetings but after reading this I stopped as it , among other things was just too weird I have not reread it nor remember which book it is..{ I shall have a look for it } Finding his confirmation still makes me afraid of how real my memory may well be . I guess I shall have a look for it.. :rolleyes:


THe experiment I had done to me in Auschwitz of being sewn to my sister on our arms, was verified to me on a TV documentary after my memory surfaced. A surviving twin now in her 70s who had been in the same predicament being used in experiments , said on the show that she had witnessed two boy twins sewn together on their back. I burst out sobbing on the floor , I was in such shock to have my similar memory verified.'
Hi

I'm not sure you will read this so long after but you might, so here goes.
Firstly, I have avoided anything I have seen to be written by Cayce as from the (admittedly little) he was a dodgy character into the dark occult. Nonetheless, what you said about Atlantis struck a chord with me. Not from any pl that I recall, but because almost everything i've read or watched about the place tends to praise the civilisation as being great, advanced, spiritually good and aware. That has never much resonated with me as being entirely true. So you having recalled that they practised the same often pointless, beyond cruel eugenics as the German nazis is believeable to me. My late father was in the SOE during WWII and continued in Government work by infiltrating their remaining cell groups for a couple of years after. He told me of a tiny few of what he had been told of their experiments on people. I doubt that many now know how extremely beyond senselessly cruel those carrying out the experiments were. I am wondering if you recall any weird ritual stuff, as the top German Nazis were reputedly into some dark esoteric beliefs and practices, and it wouldn't be surprising if their 'scientists' and those of Atlantis were into slow sacrifice. It seems there are still scientists - of different nationalities - who are now, too.

Jacob Franks. I read a bit about him. Hopefully he is different now.

I am really sorry to read that you went through such horror, and my heart goes out to you, and your sister of the time. If they had won the war by arms then, they would have massively extended their Aryan breeding programe, and would by now have eradicated most if not all non whites - including the Arabs they 'liked' - and they would have classed all whites who weren't fit 6ft blue eyed blonds as sub-human, to be slaves as best or for experiments. That would have included those of us with brown or green eyes and hair, even if fit and 6ft in height. Only their very top elite knew that, as there were staunch SS who didn't match up to that and nor did their children. The world had a narrow escape then, but now we must avoid anything as cruel being brought about by stealth.

I haven't read beyond this comment yet. I read what you wrote about Atlantis and had to reply before I have to do other things to doImaybe maybe forgot. I went on from there as it was a connected experience for you.

I shall read the rest

Best wishes,

Angie
 
Last edited:
Yeh Awesome ...


I love it when I have had a memory then it is verified a short while later..


One memory about having been in the 1700s as a Jewish teenager who got involved in what felt like a cult. I had my doubts as it sounded impossible . I attended a lecture at our local synagogue not long after and the subject was false messiahs.


This gave me the faith to do some googling and there was a Jacob Frank who was a false Jewish Messiah. The bio fit in with my memories of it.


The other I have written about in my thread Letting GO..


The following is about my memories of eugenic experiments done by the Nazis and also in Atlantis..


'I had this memory of similar experiments done to me that were done to me in Auschwitz by Mengele. I believe it was by the same soul -- ie Mengele reincarnated. They were trying to create a master race as in Nazi germany.\


Now my memory has been confirmed in two books I have read.. The one is by Jeanne Avery called a Souls Journey .. about reincarnation and the holocaust. I read this after my memories of nazi germany and atlantis .


And I have also read it in an Edgar Cayce book..I read about this prior to my memory --- something about experiments being done in the name of science to try and improve the race and these experiments went terribly wrong. I thought this a bunch of hooey. I had gone to a few Edgar Cayce meetings but after reading this I stopped as it , among other things was just too weird I have not reread it nor remember which book it is..{ I shall have a look for it } Finding his confirmation still makes me afraid of how real my memory may well be . I guess I shall have a look for it.. :rolleyes:


THe experiment I had done to me in Auschwitz of being sewn to my sister on our arms, was verified to me on a TV documentary after my memory surfaced. A surviving twin now in her 70s who had been in the same predicament being used in experiments , said on the show that she had witnessed two boy twins sewn together on their back. I burst out sobbing on the floor , I was in such shock to have my similar memory verified.'
I meant to say I was always suspicious of Atlantis. When has a super power ever been so good?
 
Back
Top