Hello Friends –
It has been a long time… long story there. I hesitated to share at first, fearing it would be too long, but then realized I have been drawn back to this place of wonderful discovery for a reason.
I struggle to understand how these events caused my spouse deep pain because of my own stubbornness…and belief in past lives.
Here goes nothing…
**
Part 1 – These are snippets of dreams/meditations as they were written at the time of the occurrence. I think it is important to share a few due to the time line of events involved.
November 2004
…. The instructor was this very old and wise woman. Think the old crone - grandmother willow type of lady. She was a tiny little woman about 5' tall (I know because I am this tall).
She said that in her vision she saw 6'5" and than the number 10 *I am almost positive it was 10 but I can't be certain about the 10 - The 6'5" I am certain*
She said that since she was only 5' tall and seeing 6'5" told her that something overwhelming and HUGE was going to happen @ 10... So, she was ready.
As she spoke she looked directly at me too.
March 2005…I do not know how - but I was dropped into a shaft of some kind and find myself - not me - someone else - but I could feel everything she was feeling - sitting in a stone room with a window with no glass.
I remember thinking I was in the Middle East - ancient - old - BC - Middle East... but I do not know this for certain. It was just a passing thought at the time.
She had long brown hair with waves. She was young - maybe late teens. Very pretty... She was wearing a long white colored dress that draped and was sleeveless.
A man - very big man - with brown skin - bald - entered the room. I could feel her love for him. They loved each other - but I got the feeling it was forbidden and he knew this.
April 2005
I was watching in spirit form a couple - in Europe - my feeling was either France or one of the Slavic countries… or even Russia. The lady is young with long brown hair - the man is also young with a sandy brown/blonde hair. His hair is about shoulder length. They are very much in "love."
Then I am reading a paper - in English - It says:
Natacha Me-----c or it was Ma------e or a B… and it has his name too. Her name stood out to me because I mentally thought "NataSHa" and I heard an unknown voice say to me, "No - not NataSHa - her name was NataCHa." I see him in a casket - he is wearing a very intricate designed jacket. I think it is red with lots of detailed work throughout…
May 2006
I dreamt I was back in Chicago in my Dad’s house…I was looking through these lace curtains from the second floor. The curtains were very sheer - like a veil. In my dream I was looking to my neighbors house - John - the man who stole a piece of my heart and broke the rest (smile). Then I heard the voice say, "NO".
Then I was looking for Mikey (my husband) and couldn't find him. The voice said, "NO" again.
I said, "Well, what the heck am I looking for than?"
The voice said, "Allen".
I was so confused - Who in the world is "Allen" - I don't know anyone named Allen.
May 16, 2006
Back in 1700’s again (2002 first time)… The rich white man is there again... I can't make out his face though. He is again standing by a fireplace with his arm resting on the mantle - deep in thought. The fire is burning. He's smoking a pipe. Hi pants are cream in color and come up to his knees and button. He is very tall and thin about 35...
She walks in - the mulatto woman - younger about 25 - still carrying wood in her apron. She brings it to the fire and starts to stack wood. She feels apprehension around the man, but not fear. I feel in the dream this time - This is her brother and 'owner' - though it is not discussed as she is a slave and not family. However, she is treated very well and I sense they have a friendship of sorts when no one is around. She is careful not to disturb his thoughts - I can feel her heart beating super fast (or is it my own)...
The dream shifts...
June 2006
I am searching through this list of names and the name Alen D------ ic jumps out at me with such clarity. Note: I do not know this name in real life and the spelling of Alen with only one ‘L’ and an ‘en’ versus the customary ‘an’ is not a name I am familiar with. I find this odd when I think of the name ‘Allen’ popping up in my dreams the last month. Perplexing….
September 2006
About a week and a half ago I was sitting on the couch and it felt like heard – does that make sense – Anyway, it felt like I heard “Wait until January!” Wait until January what?
**
I saw 'Natacha' again. I haven't seen her since June 2005. It is important to note - I was outside looking in. Where as before I WAS inside looking out... Make sense? It was like I was starting to go through the veil of time but it was all so fuzzy - Lots of fine tuning needed to be done with the TV antenna.
OK - Natacha - she was standing on a cliff near the sea. MM appears (who we now know is Alen from work). He is wearing a very intricate red jacket. I can't make much more out than that because I notice they are arguing very heatedly and I am struck by his eyes. Same eyes as Alen.
I can not make out the language or what is being said - again - I am more astonished by the 'eyes' and the need to 'tune in' more. I do know it is not a language I would easily recognize like French. They are definitely having a huge fight though.
My immediate feeling though - was "It was forbidden. And it has always been forbidden." Whatever that means… I do know - I'm more confused than ever before about it all! Not sure whose who anymore.
**
more to come...
It has been a long time… long story there. I hesitated to share at first, fearing it would be too long, but then realized I have been drawn back to this place of wonderful discovery for a reason.
I struggle to understand how these events caused my spouse deep pain because of my own stubbornness…and belief in past lives.
Here goes nothing…
**
Part 1 – These are snippets of dreams/meditations as they were written at the time of the occurrence. I think it is important to share a few due to the time line of events involved.
November 2004
…. The instructor was this very old and wise woman. Think the old crone - grandmother willow type of lady. She was a tiny little woman about 5' tall (I know because I am this tall).
She said that in her vision she saw 6'5" and than the number 10 *I am almost positive it was 10 but I can't be certain about the 10 - The 6'5" I am certain*
She said that since she was only 5' tall and seeing 6'5" told her that something overwhelming and HUGE was going to happen @ 10... So, she was ready.
As she spoke she looked directly at me too.
March 2005…I do not know how - but I was dropped into a shaft of some kind and find myself - not me - someone else - but I could feel everything she was feeling - sitting in a stone room with a window with no glass.
I remember thinking I was in the Middle East - ancient - old - BC - Middle East... but I do not know this for certain. It was just a passing thought at the time.
She had long brown hair with waves. She was young - maybe late teens. Very pretty... She was wearing a long white colored dress that draped and was sleeveless.
A man - very big man - with brown skin - bald - entered the room. I could feel her love for him. They loved each other - but I got the feeling it was forbidden and he knew this.
April 2005
I was watching in spirit form a couple - in Europe - my feeling was either France or one of the Slavic countries… or even Russia. The lady is young with long brown hair - the man is also young with a sandy brown/blonde hair. His hair is about shoulder length. They are very much in "love."
Then I am reading a paper - in English - It says:
Natacha Me-----c or it was Ma------e or a B… and it has his name too. Her name stood out to me because I mentally thought "NataSHa" and I heard an unknown voice say to me, "No - not NataSHa - her name was NataCHa." I see him in a casket - he is wearing a very intricate designed jacket. I think it is red with lots of detailed work throughout…
May 2006
I dreamt I was back in Chicago in my Dad’s house…I was looking through these lace curtains from the second floor. The curtains were very sheer - like a veil. In my dream I was looking to my neighbors house - John - the man who stole a piece of my heart and broke the rest (smile). Then I heard the voice say, "NO".
Then I was looking for Mikey (my husband) and couldn't find him. The voice said, "NO" again.
I said, "Well, what the heck am I looking for than?"
The voice said, "Allen".
I was so confused - Who in the world is "Allen" - I don't know anyone named Allen.
May 16, 2006
Back in 1700’s again (2002 first time)… The rich white man is there again... I can't make out his face though. He is again standing by a fireplace with his arm resting on the mantle - deep in thought. The fire is burning. He's smoking a pipe. Hi pants are cream in color and come up to his knees and button. He is very tall and thin about 35...
She walks in - the mulatto woman - younger about 25 - still carrying wood in her apron. She brings it to the fire and starts to stack wood. She feels apprehension around the man, but not fear. I feel in the dream this time - This is her brother and 'owner' - though it is not discussed as she is a slave and not family. However, she is treated very well and I sense they have a friendship of sorts when no one is around. She is careful not to disturb his thoughts - I can feel her heart beating super fast (or is it my own)...
The dream shifts...
June 2006
I am searching through this list of names and the name Alen D------ ic jumps out at me with such clarity. Note: I do not know this name in real life and the spelling of Alen with only one ‘L’ and an ‘en’ versus the customary ‘an’ is not a name I am familiar with. I find this odd when I think of the name ‘Allen’ popping up in my dreams the last month. Perplexing….
September 2006
About a week and a half ago I was sitting on the couch and it felt like heard – does that make sense – Anyway, it felt like I heard “Wait until January!” Wait until January what?
**
I saw 'Natacha' again. I haven't seen her since June 2005. It is important to note - I was outside looking in. Where as before I WAS inside looking out... Make sense? It was like I was starting to go through the veil of time but it was all so fuzzy - Lots of fine tuning needed to be done with the TV antenna.
OK - Natacha - she was standing on a cliff near the sea. MM appears (who we now know is Alen from work). He is wearing a very intricate red jacket. I can't make much more out than that because I notice they are arguing very heatedly and I am struck by his eyes. Same eyes as Alen.
I can not make out the language or what is being said - again - I am more astonished by the 'eyes' and the need to 'tune in' more. I do know it is not a language I would easily recognize like French. They are definitely having a huge fight though.
My immediate feeling though - was "It was forbidden. And it has always been forbidden." Whatever that means… I do know - I'm more confused than ever before about it all! Not sure whose who anymore.
**
more to come...