• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Whitechapel

Hi i have always known about one of my past lives. I lived in Germany in the mid twentieth century. I know what my name was and a lot of details i was able to confirm when the internet came along. However i am just discovering another apparent past life in 19th century London. It happened by accident. I was browsing youtube and saw a ripper movie. The subject had never interested mr and i am 65 years old. Any way i have read more about it. I am sure that i am not anyone at all mentioned in the stories. That much i am sure of. What is interesting is that the places mentioned....the churches. The Ten Belles Pub, etc but especially Mitre Square which really captured some emotion. I seem to be familiar with these places i have never been to.in this life. Mitre Square really sticks with me, that is where Catherine Eddows was killed. I can go to Google Earth and visit Mitre Square and then navigate easily to various places in Whitechapel like i am walking down familiar streets. I know where places are going to be. It even fascinates me to see how things are changed in the 21st century. All the new and strange buildings. It is really incredible.

Welcome Stephen. It sounds like you have a good handle on your past lives. What were your methods of discovery?

Welcome Stephen. It sounds like you have a good handle on your past lives. What were your methods of discovery?
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am 65 and knew since childhood that I was a victim of the policies of the Third Reich. I am a natural born American, 1951. It deeply effected my childhood. I always was fearful for myself and loved ones. I often dreamt of working to death in a labor camp in Poland. The camp was only a forced work camp, no gassing there. I had a good handle on accepting it by the age of 56. Then I awoke one morning and the name Jacob Katz appeared in my mind. At first I just thought it odd because I never heard that name. I studied it in my mind and realized that Jacob could be me. Due to the internet I was able to verify it. After about one year I was able to resolve all the anxiety from that time and was able to put it behind me. I seldom think about it now. As for London in 1888, I had just seen a movie about Jack the ripper. My mind kept needling me about Mitre Square where a victim met her demise. I sort thru it trying to bring material from my memory bank. So far I am getting images of myself during that period as a commoner who used to have a tryst in that square at night. I know I wasn't involved in the Whitechapel murders but could have known the poor victims.

Back