• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Witch/Woman Warrior

Twilight

Senior Registered
Hello there, I'm new to this and I read the guidelines but I have this one question before moving on. I have been experiencing my worst fears in my past life regressions and would like to do my homework before going to the sight and find document copies of my pastlife's execution hoping to get over my anxieties and unexplained paranoia.

BriarRose said:
Twilight, are you doing self-regression, or going to a professional?
I've been Going to past life regression sessions on YouTube, I hope to go one on one with a professional though when I move out.

Twlight

Do you feel comfortable posting this memory? If so, we may be able to help if we know some details.

Cryscat said:
Twlight
Do you feel comfortable posting this memory? If so, we may be able to help if we know some details.
I guess so, here goes nothing, I've been regressing myself for a couple of months now through self-regression with a little help from relaxing music and with a hypnotist to calm my brainwaves.

My name was Diana Devonshire (1632-1664). I was Born In Reading, Berkshire with a brother named Derek jr, Anya and Tanya. Diana Christine Devonshire was 8 when she was out on the streets with her parents enjoying the view the hills. I lived near the water front and Dad had a boat on the dock. At the age of 10 Diana and her family were attacked by Royalists and one of them charged after me with a sword getting ready to slay me, my Dad Derek Bothel Devonshire intervened reassuring my Mom; Christine Devonshire that he would hold off the knights as me, my Mom and my sisters;Anya and Tanya to get on his ship to sail to Glasgow Invernesshire. Derek Devonshire was killed in a raid so we had to send Derek Jr. to the Orphanage because none of us girls could raise him due to the gender of me, Tanya, Anya and my Mother; us girls sailed to Glasgow as we settled in a hut. Anya past away from a sickness on the way to Scotland I believe leaving Tanya and me training to fight while we stayed at the hut in the countryside. We then sailed to Devon fighting a year later alongside my family during the English Civil War and fought with the 16 and 19th Battalion? My Mom was slain a year later in 1644. When the war ended me and Tanya settled in the countryside of Shropshire in 1650 and meet a broom maker named Derek I married him.Can't decipher his last name at this point but we had a son named Abraham in 1655. I was a healer in Shropshire and a lot of locals came to me to heal them. In 1664 I was token to Nottingham riding in a carriage for a sum of gold for my husband. I found myself shackled in chains, as I was trailed and the judge told me what I was accused for witchcraft, I saw hanging bodies from a rope. I was thrown down and beaten in the chest and the last thing I can remember, I was punched in the face with a club like device.

I came into this life having visions of sailing on a yacht of some sorts with Post-Renaissance clothing when I was little.

I find the detail and understanding of the course of that lifetime to be quite remarkable. I would suggest only that while the emotions brought forward with the memories may have a powerful impact, focus on your knowledge of safety and security in your current existence and that those elements of fear and pain were part of another time...and consider the blessing you've received in being shown such potentially meaningful insight. Also, the purpose is less to re-experience a tragic past life than to be reminded of some skill, ability or benefit obtained from that life appilicable to this one.

Thank you so much for the reassurance between you and the Private msg. The experience so far here has been quite enlightening. :D

Back